Faithnomore (was Braddles71)
"It amazing that you can go without the necessities of life provided you have the little luxuries." Pitch Black 2004
I am really green to this site and being on here for the pure reason to just "pick up" is definately not, why I am dangling myself on a hook.
I have everything I need and nothing that I want but to have someone to share it with, which I have to say for the record, I am not after a one night stand either or something that is false or meaningless; I have spent enough time looking at the bottom shelf to know,... that now! I am looking for top shelf only, quality.
Being laid back and "going with the flow" is my philosophy, don't get me wrong I like a bit of structure but sometimes, you need fate to roll the dice and let the Universe provide for you, ....for a change! I have lived many lifetimes and sometimes can be a little guarded, my spirit has been hurt a lot in that long life, but when I let you past the front gate, you will see I am very young/strong at heart with a "never say never" attitude.
The Universe has been employed at this point to provide me with a mate, (hence being on this site which is not me at all) not a soul mate, just someone who can exist with me without putting emotional price tags on everything.
If this is you, I would like to hear from you, if everything goes well and we get along like a house on fire, I will open up and share my life and my thoughts with you.
Being with you will make my life a better place to be :) so quality, in this case is better than quantity, I am in no rush and I hope you aren't either.
At a glance
|Summary||Faithnomore's details||Faithnomore's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Goldfields (eg. Kalgoorlie), WA|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'3/160 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Separated||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Religion||Anglican||Other Christian, Atheist, Buddhist, Catholic, Other, Jewish, New Age, Anglican, Born Again Christian, Agnostic|
|Political persuasion||Right wing||Right wing, No strong beliefs, Swinging voter, Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »||Scorpio|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Diploma||Diploma, High School, Degree, Some college|
|Industry||Mining||IT / Telecoms, Property / Real Estate, Trades / Services, Advertising / PR / Media, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Construction, Legal, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Mining, Defence / Emergency Services, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Customer Service / Call Centres, HR/Employment / Training, Administration, Financial Services, Healthcare / Medical, Government, Consulting, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Agricultural, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Accounting, Education / Science, Sales / Marketing, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Volunteer / Charity / Community|
|Job role||Management||Executive, Business Owner, Senior Management, Professional, Tradesperson, Customer Service Role, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Technical, Management|
What I'm looking for
I am after an equal in all ways, not afraid to take the reigns and take control when I am not able too. Must have a sense of humor and be open to all things spiritual and metaphysical. You must love the weird and the wonderful, the natural and supernatural and the things that can't be controlled.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Soul fly, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Pantera, Soggy Bottom Boys some Bluegrass, Jazz, I love the hardcore and relaxing vibes depending on the moment. Celtic music is a personal love
- No alot of reading, love Alternate science, Sci Fi, UFO's, Bigfoot anything out there and weird!
- Movies & TV
- My favorite, "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas", Raoul Duke: Strange memories on this nervous night in Las Vegas. Has it been five years? Six? It seems like a lifetime, the kind of peak that never comes again. San Francisco in the middle sixties was a very special time and place to be a part of.
- Not a big fan but will watch it if you like it, as long as there are refreshments available to help pass the time :)
- Other Interests
- I want to travel more, been to Bali and Phuket but I want to broaden my horizons, maybe to Scotland next to look up the family or Las Vegas Motorbikes (Harleys), the Universe, anything on a spiritual level, outdoors, travel and being with the one I truly love.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Faithnomore is online now.
- Get to know Faithnomore safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 27 Jul '13