Arrived at the best time of my life and need the right man to share it with!
I'm a warm, happy, young at heart nurse who likes to spend time with friends, especially over food and drinks. I keep myself in fabulous shape and love to dress up but like to have casual times as well. I have recently returned to scuba diving, after a long break raising children, and love the peace/excitement that comes with the underwater world. I've been dreaming of a dive trip to the Maldives! I also enjoy playing bridge, a wonderful, partnership game that appeals to my competitive spirit. I love my job (teaching and research) but looking forward to retirement and the chance to do the extra things I've been dreaming of - travel, meeting people, spending time with old friends and family.
I'm looking for a loving, open minded man with a sense of fun who would like to join me in my adventures.
At a glance
|Summary||Breezy1's details||Breezy1's ideal partner|
|Age||59 years old||50 - 70 yrs old|
|Location||North Coast, NSW||within 500km of Armidale 2350|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'4/162 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
If you're a loving, optimistic man who isn't burdened down with too much baggage and who is looking forward to treating life as an adventure, then you might be the right person for me.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I have very eclectic tastes in music. Like blues and roots music - Lucinda Williams, Emmy-Lou Harris. Also like quirky music - Nick Cave, and I'm currently listening to Lana Del Ray. I tune in to Triple J in the morning and love the music they play.
- The last book I read was Tim WInton's 'In the Winter Dark'. Love Tim and his wonderful, flawed characters.
- Movies & TV
- I love going to the movies and like drama. The last movie I saw (on TV) was 'Winter's Bone'. It was kind of dark but with truly interesting characters who lived an edgy existence in the American backwoods.
- Not a big sports fan, but I do love to watch the New Zealand side perform the haka! I keep fit by going to group fitness classes and like to work hard and feel great at the end.
- Other Interests
- My two current main interests are playing bridge and scuba diving. Also like to draw, garden and listen to music. Love to travel and explore new places, meet new people. Would love to do some long walks and the Cradle Mountain overland track is at the top of my wish list. I also welcome new ideas.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Breezy1 is online now.
- Get to know Breezy1 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: