Life begins at the end of your comfort zone~
I guess I could be described as a bit of a thinker, friendly, open-minded, caring, and committed to things. I value my mates, my job, and I'm always trying to learn new things- I've always placed a great emphasis on education. I enjoy maintaining a close circle of friends, keeping physically active, and I'm passionate about human and animal welfare..currently working in both public & private practice as a psychologist (and no I can't read minds haha).
Interests- sports- running, boxing, tennis, football, yoga, general fitness, travel, fooood, different cultures/sub-cultures, body art (nothing too excessive), animals- especially dogs, and fair to say an ultra wide variety of music and cinema..
I'd say exercise and being physically fit is a big part of my life, it definitely keeps me centred, that said, I equally enjoy vegging out...
I'm half Chinese/ half Australian, born in Melbourne, and grew up in very much a mixed heritage household. I think it's been great having the best of both worlds.
Recently travelled to Borneo to climb Mt Kinabalu, Sth East Asia's highest mountain, it's been something I've wanted to do for a longgg time now, and finally glad to say I've done it!
At a glance
|Summary||Brendan1983's details||Brendan1983's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||24 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 50km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Average||Very Social, Average, Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, Swinging voter, No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
The most important qualities I'd look for in a partner would be intelligence, compassion, worldliness, insight, a sense of humour, dedication, passion toward personal interests, and somebody I'd consider a best friend. A love of children & animals wouldn't go astray : )
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Anything that sounds good really, totally subjective right? Particularly -Alternative, Rock, Electronic, Hip-Hop, 80's & 90's, Triple J..
- Non-Fiction- Biographies, Anthony Keidis Scar Tissue, Irvin Yalom, Self-Development, Animal books (not the pop-up kind), Spot Goes to School, Where did I come from? =P
- Movies & TV
- Wide range of cinema, like a good thriller/horror, but seriously open to anything, too many movies to mention....TV- Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Sopranos, Dexter, X-Files, ER, Nip/Tuck, Two and a Half Men, Family Guy, Simpsons, How I Met Your Mother, medical shows, Four Corners, Q&A
- AFL - Go Bombers! Running, Boxing, Hiking, Tennis, anything outdoors!
- Other Interests
- Gardening? (God that sounds old doesn't it)...Food, air, water, iPhone, iPad, Macbook, my dog, things that go bump in the night, turtles.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Brendan1983 is online now.
- Get to know Brendan1983 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: