Turning into a hermit and needs help
I'm abnormally normal. I'm career focused and always up for a challenge. Moved around a bit which is the excuse I'm using for still being single. My Mum would describe me as kind and my friends would say I'm fun. If you're familiar with Sex in the City then I would be Carrie. Sorry to disappoint all the Samantha fans ;) I'm fairly well travelled and can spin a good yarn like the best of them. Go to the gym a bit and love exploring this beautiful city I live in. Wanting to do more travel overseas with India and Russia on the bucket list. Very independent ... Maybe a little too independent hence the hermit tagline. Looking forward to meeting a special guy to wake me from my self induced slumber.
At a glance
|Summary||Briarrose16's details||Briarrose16's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||38 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 50km of her|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Separated, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Very Social||Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Religion||Anglican||Anglican, Other Christian, Catholic, Atheist|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Some college, Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who likes to shake things up. Intelligence is a huge turn-on but is wasted if you don't have manners. Ambition is good, but need to know when to switch off and relax sometimes. A killer smile also goes a long way. I'm hoping you love to travel and keep fit too.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Listening to anything and everything these days. From Snoop to The Prodigy and James Vincent McMorrow in between. Guy Sebastian will always have that special place in my heart and any man who bags me out about that need not apply.
- Reading a few self-development books . . Grazia, InStyle, Australian Women's Health . . .just kidding (although they do get read on my weekly flights around the country). Just finished 'Lean In' by Ms Sandberg! Bring it Sister!!
- Movies & TV
- Crazy Downton Abbey fan . . .and when I say crazy I mean CRAZY! Love to go to the movies. Loved The Intouchables and what we do in the shadows.
- Love to watch most sport. I get slammed by my PT 2 mornings a week sprinkled with some boxing and cycle classes. Made the Under 13's regional netball team but then stopped growing and netball career ended. I don't surf because I don't like waves aka scared of drowning
- Other Interests
- I travel ALOT for work, mainly domestic. Dead keen to travel overseas for holidays, try to do at least 2 trips a year. Love love love my family, we're very close and it's important you are with yours. Love cooking, eating even more. Love discovering new places to eat and drink.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Briarrose16 is online now.
- Get to know Briarrose16 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 Dec '14