A Day Without a Laugh is a Day Lost
Originally from London, I've now lived in Sydney for more than 20 years and consider myself both outgoing and reserved all rolled into one but then I would say this since I work in public relations! I like to approach each day with a sense of joy and more than anything else enjoy discovering new places, making new friendships, eating great food and listening to beautiful music. I prize nature and the outdoors and this is where I find peace and can take stock of where I'm headed.
I'm looking to get the most out of life and treat each day as as blessing. We live in a wonderful world so let's get out, enjoy and smile!
At a glance
|Summary||BricksandMortar's details||BricksandMortar's ideal partner|
|Age||48 years old||35 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Personality||Average||Very Social, Private, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||East European, Other Caucasian, North European, Mixed Race, South European, Hispanic / Latino|
|Religion||Other||Other Christian, Anglican, Atheist, Sikh, Jewish, Buddhist, New Age, Agnostic, Hindu, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Job role||Business Owner||Senior Management, Management, Professional, Executive, Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone to share both happy times and those periods in life when things don't always go so well. Kind, compassionate, caring are top priorities and you'll also need to share my passion for travel, theatre, history and living life to the full.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Classical, jazz, modern. Can't go past The Idea of North for their brilliant accappella sounds!
- Biographies, Current Affairs and Historic Narratives
- Movies & TV
- Documentaries, Current Affairs. Love the cinema and would be up for anything from Argo to Skyfall!!
- I'm not a huge sports player but enjoy tennis which I can hardly play, cycling and watching cricket, soccer and the Olympics!
- Other Interests
- Theatre, cartography and bush-walking!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if BricksandMortar is online now.
- Get to know BricksandMortar safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 Apr '14