Don't take life too seriously...
I guess I think of myself as an analytical and logical person. Although I value reason and evidence as the criteria for choosing beliefs and making decisions that doesn't mean I'm not in touch with my emotions. I am after all only human so I have the same evolutionary baggage as everyone else. I have the same neurochemistry that wires us to want a partner and fall in love and if it doesn't work out than to feel loss and hurt. Knowing I am wired for this does nothing to change the reality of it. But it does help me to laugh at myself and my human condition. And so I don't take life too seriously and looking for someone to not take it too seriously with.
At a glance
|Summary||BrisDavid's details||BrisDavid's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||18 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 500km of Sunnybank Hills 4109|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'4/162 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Diet||Other special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner is someone who thinks deeply about issues and is open to exchanging ideas and defending a position without feeling threatened. Someone who likes conversation and can speak intelligently about a wide range of topics.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, The Offspring, Pink Floyd, Powderfinger, Coldplay
- Thus Spoke Zarathustra, Either/Or, Crime and Punishment Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Idiot Dostoievsky, The Age of Reason
- Movies & TV
- The Matrix, American Beauty, 12 Monkeys
- Other Interests
- Shogi, Money, Cosmology, Systema, Guitar, Bayes' theorem, Game theory, History, Philosophy, Computers, Science
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if BrisDavid is online now.
- Get to know BrisDavid safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 16 Dec '12