It's all about clicking isn't it?!
I've lived in 3 countries, made lots of lovely friends, learnt a whole heap about myself but still find describing "me" the hardest thing ever to do!
I'm sociable, lively and have a definite silly streak at times!
I love to be out and about with the people close to me or making new friends but equally enjoy a good night in.
I've been lucky enough to travel far and wide and am now enjoying the opportunity to see Australia....loving the Brisbane sunshine by the way!
I'm over here for work at the moment but definitely open to the possibility of this becoming a more permanent lifestyle.
As my profile says, i'm looking for someone who i click with...that person who just get's it...sounds so simple doesnt it?!
At a glance
|Summary||BrisbaneJazz's details||BrisbaneJazz's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||28 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||Brisbane, QLD|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
I guess i'll know when i find him!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Will listen to all sorts depending on my mood but favourite bands would be Snow Patrol, Kings of Leon, Admiral Fallow
- Favourites would have to be A Time Traveller's Wife, Hunger Games series, Nelson Mandela- Long Walk to Freedom but also like my girly chick flick easy reads!
- Movies & TV
- Homeland, Grey's anatomy are ones I cannot miss. Movies - i'll admit it's often the chick flicks but I will watch most things!
- After spending a year in Vancouver i've become a huge ice hockey fan and if i had to choose another sport to watch it would be the tennis. I love skiing too!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if BrisbaneJazz is online now.
- Get to know BrisbaneJazz safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 04 May '13