Its true, Gentlemen do still exist
Well where do you start with these things, so I'm originally a country boy raised and bred, university educated, professional and recently returned from 9 years living and working in the UK and Europe. Like most I have the travel bug and have a love and appreciation for other cultures, but keen to explore this great country for the time being. I love my job and work hard but realise you got to get that balance in your life, for me balance comes through sport (take good care of myself), the great outdoors and quality time with family and friends. I enjoy a good night out on the town and letting the hair down every now and then .. figure of speech in my case :). But am just as happy enjoying a drink or romantic dinner with that special person, I find conversation with the right person can be as stimulating and provocative as any drug. Well thats it for now, lets catch up for a drink so I can hear your side of the story.
At a glance
|Summary||Brumby12's details||Brumby12's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||29 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 75km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||6'2/188 cm||5'3/160 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Has an easy going nature, bubbly personality, independence, intelligence, open mindedness, good sense of humour and of course needs to take good care of herself ... healthy body/healthy mind as they say
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Big fan of home grown music, San Cisco, Mumford and Sons, Boy & Bear, Gotye, Ball Park Music, Something for Kate, The Rubens. Not to mention some older favourites, Dire Straits, John Cougar, Jack Johnson, Midnight Oil, Chemical Brothers, Pearl Jam
- Do a lot of reading with with work, but love escaping with some good fiction just finished 'Laid Bare' by Jesse Fink (recommended), other authors on my favourites list include Ben Elton, Bill Bryson, Ian Rankin,John Grisham. Love to keep up to date with world affairs with The Economist.
- Movies & TV
- Love the movies and big fan of the action and comedies. Not a fan of the current trend in reality TV, more into quality dramas (UK has the best), documentaries and love live sport.
- Coming from the country I've always played a lot of sport, Rugby/Touch Rugby and Cricket all at a representative level. These days I'm more into my Golf, Running, SUP (Stand-Up Paddle Board) and getting into cycling.
- Other Interests
- Have always been a traveller so thinking of that next trip, love going to the gym, getting out and seeing live sport and just about to take up the guitar .... again :)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Brumby12 is online now.
- Get to know Brumby12 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: