Fun, warm, bubbly, intelligent classy lady.
I am a confident and bubbly woman with a satisfying career and one teenage daughter. I enjoy being up to date with current affairs and love meeting new people. I have a full life in many ways but feel its time to start dating again after a year of being single. So here we go.
I love intellectual funny conversation!! If you can make me laugh and can pronounce words with more than 3 syllables than we are off to a good start. I love music of most kinds, dancing and singing (not that I'm fabulous at either), and really enjoy live gigs. I'm easy going, have a positive outlook and am not afraid of hard work, especially the kind that helps to better oneself. I'm finacially secure, educated, employed, funny, warm and genuine.
My family and friends are important and I enjoy spending time in thier company, be it out and about or at home. My only child is my pride, she is a lovely young lady. Having raised her myself while working and studying she means everything to me. She is 17 and I am fairly certain I don't want anymore children.
I'm easy to talk to but won't be interested if all you want is a one night stand or sexy chat. Not being rude but i'm not here for that. If I want that thanks I will go and find it in person. What I want from this is at the least to meet new people and at most someone I can connect with and take it from there.
At a glance
|Summary||BubblyLady's details||BubblyLady's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 100km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, A bit overweight, Average|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Very Social||Social, Very Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Qualities I value in a partner are a sense of humour, a positive outlook, honesty, intelligence and calmness. Someone who is secure in who they are, knows what they want in life and is not afraid of a strong independant woman.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like most music types with a love of rock, especially Australian, and dance. Not a big fan of country, folk, classical or opera.
- Having completed 10 years of mature age education last year I must admit I don't really read for leisure much anymore. However on the occassions I do I like crime, biographies, and quirky tales of life. Have not and will not read genres like 50 Shades of Grey!!
- Movies & TV
- I love comedies, quirky cult like films, odd little gems, psychological thrillers and the occassional action movie. Not a sci-fi, country and western or romance movie fan. I love The Simpsons, Seinfeld, Sex n The City, Big Bang Theory and other comedies. I also like intellectual documentries.
- Mmmm. Don't mind the odd game of rugby league especially State of Origin and Grand Final. Like car, bike, truck racing etc. Not however a huge sports fan although I ashamedly was a freakishly competitive Netball mum for 7 years when my daughter played. I'm safe now though as she has stopped playing!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if BubblyLady is online now.
- Get to know BubblyLady safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Dec '13