Dear reader, please continue...
How best to give a flavour of me? Let's begin with what I like: cycling - through town to visit friends, do the shopping or just for the pleasure of it; watching clouds; making marmalade; swimming in the surf; long afternoons with friends talking about life, a new recipe or the garden; meditating; sewing; learning new skills (like a language or woodwork).
When not doing the above, I work (alas, yes) part-time, study part-time, and run mindfulness classes.
And please don't respond only if you're attached to long hair - it had to go recently in a Thai monastery.
At a glance
|Summary||CD71's details||CD71's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||33 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 50km of Melbourne 3000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Ideal? Well, ideally, I'm looking for a man who is emotionally intelligent, able to listen, has a sense of humour, is curious, compassionate and generous.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like a range of music, from house to Bollywood to folk
- More books beside my bed than time to read them; currently a biography of Gandhi; and non-fiction by Joseph Goldstein and Thich Nhat Hanh
- Movies & TV
- I really enjoy the spectacle of a movie on a big screen - maybe once every few months - although more often during the Melbourne, Queer and Indian Film Festivals; my life seems to function OK without a TV.
- Yoga (hmmm, perhaps not a sport), gym and a bit of jogging, walking and swimming
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if CD71 is online now.
- Get to know CD71 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 12 Apr '14