Dear reader, please continue...
How best to give a flavour of me? Perhaps by what I like: cycling - through town to visit friends, do the shopping or just for the pleasure of it; watching clouds; making marmalade; swimming in the surf; long afternoons with friends talking about life, a new recipe or the garden; meditating; sewing; learning new skills (like a language or woodwork).
At a glance
|Summary||CD71's details||CD71's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 50km of Melbourne 3000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a partner with intelligence and a sense of humour, who listens, has curiosity, compassion and generosity. The people I get along with best tend to be people who are capable of a bit of self-reflection.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like a range of music, from house to Bollywood to folk
- More books beside my bed than time to read them; currently a biography of Gandhi; and works by Joseph Goldstein and Thich Nhat Hanh
- Movies & TV
- I really enjoy movies when I see them - maybe once every few months - except during the Melbourne, Queer and Indian Film Festivals; my life seems to function OK without a TV.
- Yoga, gym and a bit of jogging, walking and swimming
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if CD71 is online now.
- Get to know CD71 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: