A 'touch of insight' in a headline? You've got to be kidding.
So where to begin? Humans are so complex (yes, that includes me and, I suspect, you). But what would you expect with reptilian, mammalian and primate brains all in one? So, to describe myself... well, I do like clouds. I also like words. Useful and amusing things, really. Cycling about this city (mainly northern suburbs I have to admit). Oh and I love to cook. The humble chick pea and my pressure cooker are a magic combination. And brassicas are pretty constant, too. But nothing that used to have eyes. Too creepy. And I find people very interesting - complex things often are (have you noticed, on the other hand, how difficult it is to stay interested in a few breaths in a row?) And learning. So exciting. I think I'll stop there. I hope that gives you some idea.
At a glance
|Summary||CD71's details||CD71's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||35 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 50km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Describe my ideal partner? That's just as hard as giving a 'touch of insight'. Ideal? Well, ideally, you can listen, you have a sense of humour, are curious, compassionate and generous. But, really, the first question is whether or not we connect, and that, as they say, is in the hands of the gods.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like a range of music, from folk to Bollywood to house
- More books beside my bed than time to read them; currently reading a book on mindfulness and psychotherapy
- Movies & TV
- I really enjoy the spectacle of a movie on a big screen - maybe once every few months - although more often during the Melbourne, Queer and Indian Film Festivals; my life seems to function OK without a TV.
- Yoga (hmmm, perhaps not a sport), gym (curiously) and a bit of jogging, walking and swimming
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if CD71 is online now.
- Get to know CD71 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 27 Jul '14