<< An insightful, funny, witty and profound phrase to entice you to click on my profile goes here >>
Well, you are probably here because I sent you a kiss. Congratulations! It means that you are somewhat awesome or interesting. If you clicked your way here (that gave me tingles), you're just as awesome (high five!). Please read on!
I am originally from the country and moved from regional NSW to Sydney about 15 years ago due to being promoted in my career. I am currently a product and marketing executive in the entertainment industry and enjoy my work, and the challenges it brings, immensely. Over the last few years, it has meant that I have been overseas about 80% of the time with a lot of travelling, but now I have chosen to reduce my business travel to once every few months.
Personally, I like to stay active and run about 5-6 kms almost every day. I like playing golf (although it usually turns in to a game of Hide & Seek with a golf ball) & squash. I like spending the day at the beach with a gelato at lunchtime, and escaping the city for weekends away.
I usually read every day and adore learning new things, whether it is that latest scientific news, a novel, understanding how something works or absorbing new facts. I love fine dining at new restaurants (or favourite ones), going to a good rock/metal concert or the ballet/opera, anything with passion! I like to play my guitar and compose music.
Feel free to get in touch if you think the above is something that resonates with you, the worst that can happen is that we meet for coffee (I will have a hot chocolate) & have some great conversation, not a bad way to spend some time. If that doesn't win you over, I can assure you that I am very good looking*. Don't be shy!
*=Level of handsomeness may vary relative to the number of other good looking men in the vicinity.
At a glance
|Summary||CJAus's details||CJAus's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||28 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 75km of Five Dock 2046|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||5'4/162 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Separated||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is intelligent, articulate, witty and can hold her own in a conversation. She may possess a bit of a nerdy, quirky or geeky side and isnt afraid to show it. Enjoys dressing up for an elegant evening out or can dress down for a casual weekend away.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I previously worked in the music industry, which required a broad taste in music. Love good jazz from Ella Fitzgerald to Diana Krall, I am also in to hard rock and metal (wait, don't leave! I have headphones!), a fair bit of classical and selected good punk and pop.
- I like to read every day, mainly science-based non-fiction. I do include some fiction every once in while to vary my reading a bit. Currently making my way through '2312' and 'Romanitas'. Favourite authors include Hitchens, Dawkins, Stanley Robinson, Douglas Adams, Patrick Tilley and Bradbury.
- Movies & TV
- I am a Q&A addict, also love The IT Crowd, Big Bang Theory, Gruen, The Newsroom, Game of Thrones, Survivors (UK drama, not the reality show), Firefly and Jericho. I have also been known to be dragged in to trashy TV for short periods. Movies, I like comedies, sci-fi and films with vague endings.
- I have been a lifelong Eels supporter in the NRL, combine this with the NSW Blues and I it shows that I definately have a talent for picking the winning teams!
- Other Interests
- Organising the occasional coup d'etat in small pacific nations, papercrafts that convey nihilism, wind-gazing, slow motion turtle racing (definitely NOT interested in tortoise racing!), extreme pot plant arranging, inadvertant coin collecting (only currently circulating Aus coins), the usual stuff!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if CJAus is online now.
- Get to know CJAus safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: