When I first met you I didn't like you and now...oh look the spring rolls are here!
Welllll, I spent about 10 months of 2012 overseas. I taught english in Thailand as a volunteer before going to London to work as a primary school teacher and travel, It was an amazing year. Now i'm back home and it's definitely one of the best places on earth and will always be where i come back to. The travel bug has returned though and I want more adventure.
I'm very passionate about children, teaching and generally helping those less fortunate than myself...I am starting a masters of special education in july which im very excited about :)
I've been getting into the gym and started bootcamp at the beginning of this year and while it kills me every time i feel great, loving the high! Definitely going to make it a permanent fixture in my life.
I love to travel and experience different cultures. My bucket list just keeps growing but i have ticked a few things off it. It would be so great to share these experiences with someone else.
At a glance
|Summary||Caitlin1988's details||Caitlin1988's ideal partner|
|Age||25 years old||22 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 50km of Greenwich 2065|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
If you know how to treat a woman, can make me laugh (my mum always told me to find someone who makes me laugh), can string a (intelligent) sentence together and have some sense direction in life, you sound like my kinda guy. Bonus points awarded for guitar playing skills (so you can teach me ;))
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Music makes up a massive part of my life. I have a wide range of interests. Ben Harper, Ben Howard, City and Colour, the XX, The prodigy, Gabrielle Aplin, Birds of Tokyo, The Doors, Jimmy Hendrix, the beatles etc etc etc
- I am really into biographies and true stories at the moment. Just read 'My life among the serial killers' about a serial killer profiler, was so interesting!
- Movies & TV
- Love love love Revenge,modern family, dexter, new girl, how i met your mother, family guy, south park etc.
- I used to do dance a lot, love tennis tho it's been a while, just started scuba diving which is awesome. God didn't really bless me with much sporting ability, i think he gave it all to my brother haha. Love to watch the wallabies tho!
- Other Interests
- Scuba diviing!!! Just discovered this passion whilst in Thailand, I am very passionate about volunteering and helping others, love kids and teaching, enjoy my time with my friends and family (of course). I REALLY want to learn how to play the guitar!!!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Caitlin1988 is online now.
- Get to know Caitlin1988 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 Sep '13