sexy nerd seeks similar
Yes, I am from California, lived on the Gold Coast for 10 years now, and yes I am a bit of a nerd...love to have lively conversations about news, politics, movies and art. I actually GO to museums and read books like Freakonomics and science fiction! So if this all sounds a bit weird, better give me a miss. But fear not, I'm also very outdoorsy...love the beach( go almost every day for a walk/run),go bushwalking, swimming...and thankfully, I'm tall, thin and can still wear a bikini (surely that counts in my favour at this point) I can't wait to do things like backpacking and kayaking again once my girls are old enough. Yes, I'm also mum to 2 gorgeous (both in looks and personality) girls age 5 and 7.
In a nutshell, I'm smart, independent, easy going, and laugh easily and often. I'm in a good place in my life where I don't "need" anything...I have my kids, my career, great friends and feel happy, but a man to spend some time with would be nice, and where that leads to only time will tell. I don't have a lot of pre-conceived ideas of what I'm looking for...smart funny and nice are the top three on my wish list. Here's to diving into the brave new world of internet dating.
Is it really horrible?
At a glance
|Summary||Californiagirl8's details||Californiagirl8's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||35 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Gold Coast, QLD||within 100km of Tweed Heads 2485|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
smart, funny, kind, good cook
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Pete Murray, Tijuana Cartel, Foo Fighters, Stevie Wonder, Adele, Ray Charles, Bach
- Breath by Tim Winton and Blink by Malcolm Gladwell...on the hunt for a good escapist sci fi novel.
- Movies & TV
- Love art films and GOOD Hollywood films. Download TV shows from the States like Entourage, 30 rock and United States of Tara. I have an old fashioned TV that only gets 4 channels!
- Dont watch sport on TV but think live games are fun. As for participating...was a great snow skiier and look forward to doing again.
- Other Interests
- Painting, art, interior design, the environment, travel (want to go to France and Vietnam),yoga,my career (love what i do thank god)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Californiagirl8 is online now.
- Get to know Californiagirl8 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 13 May '13