My life recipe - A little bit of wholesome country, a little bit of creative city, with a good pinch of salt in the water while adding some spice.
My friends say I have a bubbly personality. I just think I have great friends and love catching up with them.
I enjoy my work as it is interesting and challenging. I would ultimately love to work for myself - so many opportunities.
I enjoy quick getaways with family and friends. Most of the time it's camping either up the far north coast or south coast. Spending time at the beach, catching fish, bike riding, bushwalking, swimming or relaxing reading a good book (does a magazine count?)
Growing up I had the best of both worlds, I lived only a short skip away from a beach on the Eastern Suburbs, while also having the opportunity to visit/working the (commercial) farm in the country. I studied agricultural, and although I no longer work in the industry, still have a passion for the land and self sufficiency. I get a real kick out of cooking and eating vegetables from my garden. I think I have some of the happiest chooks.
Sport was a big part of my family life and still is with my son and daughter. I love watching the local rugby derby/s and every now and then pop off to the races. My sporting competitive days are limited to watching now, but I still enjoy exercising. Every now and then receive the call to go horseriding, I wish I had the time to do everyday.
Visiting farmers markets or street shopping is more preferable than shopping centres. I love finding new ingredients to take home. Unfortunately not all recipes created are edible, but this is just a good reason to eat out:)
If you like what you have read, then lets grab a coffee and have a chat.
At a glance
|Summary||Camdenbear's details||Camdenbear's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||35 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||MacArthur / Camden, NSW||Within 50km of her|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Large-ish, A bit overweight, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Private|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
ideal partner: outdoorsy, sporty, spontaneous. Has to love good food and good company. Ultimately an average normal, easy going person, who is happy just being happy!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- My drive to and from work is listening to the radio. No one station is ever listened to. Like going to watch live music and festivals.
- Read for work. So feels like a chore. Hopefully will enjoy reading when I ever retire
- Movies & TV
- Bit of a flicker. To many other important things to remember than the tv schedule
- Mostly I love all sport. Encourage my kids to try anything. Love the cricket, rugby and horse racing. Hopefully the new race horse will bring a bit of luck and a few race day outings. Over the years have competed in swimming, equestrian, cycling, triathlons (although I am a terrible runner) & golf.
- Other Interests
- Camping. Fishing. Gardening (permaculture). Agriculture, Swimming. Kayaking.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Camdenbear is online now.
- Get to know Camdenbear safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 15 Jul '14