I'm new to this - please be nice!
In the beginning... Ok, I guess I don't have to go back that far! Haha.
I've lived an interesting & somewhat charmed life, I'll play the 'International Man of Mystery' card here so we have lots to talk about when we hopefully chat or meet... If you feel the need to know more in advance, just send me a kiss asking me to update my profile and I'll email you the particulars!
At a glance
|Summary||CanadianDave's details||CanadianDave's ideal partner|
|Age||45 years old||25 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW (East)||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at most 5'7/170 cm|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
The most important characteristics I'm looking for in a relationship are a person who believes in honesty, integrity and is caring by nature. Someone who is genuine, open, passionate, fun and relaxed with a bit of a sense of adventure, who also enjoys a lot of laughs and good humour. Sound like you?
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- From being in the Music Industry for several years, I love all types of music imaginable. I draw the line at death metal and other hard-core styles though! I like alternative & mainstream rock & pop, as well as several bands you've probably never heard of...
- Love to read, it expands the mind and keeps your imagination alive. Just finished "For the Term of his Natural Life" by Marcus Clarke; the story of the settlement of Australia through the eyes of a convict prisoner. Amazing! Also enjoy the usual 'boy books' - Clancy, Ludlum, Cussler, Brown etc.
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy a good movie at the cinema or home on the lounge. Popcorn is mandatory! My faves range from The Wizard of Oz to Apocalypse Now to the Shawshank Redemption to next week's blockbuster release. Not a big TV watcher, however that could change if I find somone to snuggle up with though...
- Miss my Ice Hockey! Have substituted it with Rugby League. My best friend works for CH9 Sports, so I get to go to see various sporting events that they're covering live quite a bit. Nothng's as good as sitting on the sideline grass for State of Origin. Enjoy cycling, hiking, bushwalking and the sea.
- Other Interests
- Far too many to list! Definately way more likes than dislikes, a natural born explorer and lover of new experiences. Enjoy amateur photography and just purchased my first digital camera. Have always shot on film before, so learning again! I LOVE Australia...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if CanadianDave is online now.
- Get to know CanadianDave safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: