Love the outdoors, camping, getting out of the city and would love someone to share it all with.
I love to ski, generally cross-country/back country but found a new thrill powder skiing o'seas. My non-winter weekends I love to spend as much time as possible outside - walking, camping and hiking to balance my indoor weekdays at a desk job. Love some beach action when the weather is warm.
I work for the environment, which I'm passionate about and enjoy cycling to work, even on those chilly mornings when the frost crystals are glistening and your breath is a white puff.
I love to read, often getting lost in the plot of another time or place, a nice escape from everyday life. I've been fortunate enough to do a fair bit of travelling and would love to do more. Seeing amazing places and experiencing different cultures has taught me a lot.
I'm really close to my family and enjoy spending time with them and friends.
So I've decided its about time I do something proactive about my single status. I've been happy and content enjoying adventures and life in general but would be really nice to have someone to share these experiences with.
Oh I'm also studying at the moment but always up for a study break. Plus I worked out with all the holidays I'm only at uni 6 out of 12 months!
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
CanberraClaire's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||31 years old||25 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||ACT, ACT||within 75km of Canberra 2600|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Someone I can share my love of the outdoors with, who would be interested in going hiking and camping. I think if you appreciate nature, this is a pretty good indication of your character and after all, that is what counts in a relationship. I also love hugs!
- Male, for a relationship
- JJJ starts my day - Lior, Nick Cave, Goyte, Jeff Buckley, John Butler Trio, Tracy Chapman, Adele, Florence of the Machine, Enya, Washington, Coldplay - though some evenings and Sunday mornings beautiful classical music also has the ability to give me goosebumps, especially when seen live.
- Novels (Bryce Courtney, Tim Winton, Mauve Binchy but also quite enjoy authors such as John Grisham too).
- Movies & TV
- The Matrix, Shine, Forest Gump, About a boy, Notebook, things at Dendy, Adam Sandler for a laugh. Not a huge TV watcher but can get into box sets as can't stand ads or reality shows. I guess Parenthood, OC, Brothers & Sisters and Offspring comes to mind. Seinfeld I find funny, David Attenborough....
- I just like to be generally active outdoors as opposed to a particular sport. Love skiing and hiking. I enjoy the fresh air and wake up riding to work offers. Try and squeeze in the odd paddle and jog.
- Other Interests
- Lots! A few would be travel - there are so many amazing places out there to explore. Camping - love it. Beach in summer, snow in winter. Would be great to get to some more live music gigs, festivals etc.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if CanberraClaire is online now.
- Get to know CanberraClaire safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Jun '13