PeacefulWarrior7 (was CanberraDen)
Waiting for an angel to fall from the sky
Everytime I step outside I look up and keep seeing the same thing... a great big gorgeous sky but no angel falling from the heavens. I've waited patiently but my outstretched arms have remained empty for too long. I don't want to wait any longer. It's time for a change so here's a little about who I am...
I'm a dreamer and a romantic, in equal measure to keeping my feet on the ground and being practical when I need to be.
I'm a very affectionate, warm-hearted and compassionate person and have an immense passion for life. I'm learning to put my passion and energy into enjoying and making the most of every moment. Yep, every single moment.
I enjoy Argentine Tango and have been dancing for the past 5 years. I simply love it! I've recently started teaching tango as well.
I enjoy working with my hands. I bring a lot of emotion and care into everything I do (at work and at home) and that helps to make every experience more pleasurable, satisfying and wonderfully creative.
I can't help but notice EVERYTHING that is beautiful in nature... trees, their leaves, flowers, forests, beaches, wildlife, sunrises, sunsets, the moon, the stars, great big gorgeous skies - I mentioned that earlier ;) - and encourage my children to appreciate this same beauty and to look for it themselves.
I find the serenity of walking through a rainforest to be incredibly uplifting and energising. It always puts a smile on my face.
If, at this point, you're still reading then chances are you'll see below that what I'm looking for is 'to create a very beautiful garden' with the right person but this won't happen overnight. There are many steps involved and friendship is a good place to start.
At a glance
|Summary||PeacefulWarrior7's details||PeacefulWarrior7's ideal partner|
|Age||48 years old||40 - 49 yrs old|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'2/157 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Average||Private, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Someone with whom I can develop a loving, meaningful connection and relationship. One that is based on mutual respect, compassion and affection. Someone who is my equal who will value and nurture such a relationship, giving it the water, sunlight and quality soil it needs to grow and to thrive!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I love music! I enjoy so many different kinds. I'm listening to a lot of Angus and Julia Stone, Bruno Mars, The Cranberries, Crowded House, Fleetwood Mac, George Harrison, Gotan Project and Santana at the moment. Oh, and by the way, I can play the djembe!
- I've always got a book close at hand. My colleagues say I seem to have an interesting book tucked under my arm everytime they see me. I'm enjoying a lot of spiritual reading at the moment but my MOST favourite book continues to be The Time Traveller's Wife.... it's beautiful, it's really special.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch a lot of TV but LOVE watching good movies. I enjoyed Tracks, and The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. Life of Pi was incredibly moving. The Matrix absolutely blew my mind but nothing comes close to The Fountain, and Seven Pounds, both of which deeply touched my heart.
- I'm not a big fan of armchair sports. I'd rather get out and enjoy some physical activity or an outdoor adventure. I love walking and bike-riding around the lake especially at sunset and after dark.
- Other Interests
- Tango, flamenco, moonlit walks, and adventure of ANY description. I haven't been able to get back into tae-kwon-do for a while due to a shoulder injury. Note to self: Must make time for more yoga.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if PeacefulWarrior7 is online now.
- Get to know PeacefulWarrior7 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 03 Mar '15