Seeking Mr Right to make a great life even better! I love my life but it would be great to have the right person to share it with.
I'm not into going to nightclubs, I'd rather go out for a nice meal or a quiet coffee. I enjoy getting away for the weekend, Sydney or Melbourne are my usual choice but friends have just moved to Terrigal & I might have found my new perfect weekend away.
I would rather go for a walk round the lake than go to a gym. It's just so much nicer to get out in the fresh air than spend time in a sweaty gym.
At a glance
|Summary||CanberraGirl6's details||CanberraGirl6's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||ACT, ACT||ACT, ACT|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Personality||Average||Average, Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who enjoys going out to dinner or the movies but is also happy to spend a quiet night in at home.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- My friends tell me I have terrible taste in music. I think I'm stuck in the 80's with my music taste but there are times when something on the radio will catch my attention, I just never know the name of the song or who sings it.
- I enjoy a wide range of books but I really love an escapist chick lit. While I don't like blood & guts movies I enjoy the occasional scary book.
- Movies & TV
- As long as there's no blood & guts I will watch most movies, but I really love a good comedy. I'm not a big fan of reality tv shows but I do like the block. Offspring is my only must see tv show.
- Most people don't count shopping as a sport which is a shame so I have to settle for counting going for a walk as my only sport. I seem to have missed out on the gene for sporting ability & my efforts at most sports provide my friends with a great laugh. I'm happy to watch a game of league.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy cooking, but I'm not sure the guys at work always appreciate the biscuits I take in. I figure the more they eat of my cooking the less I'll be tempted to eat. My idea of the perfect Sunday is sitting outside with a good coffee & the paper, followed up by catching up with friends for lunch.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if CanberraGirl6 is online now.
- Get to know CanberraGirl6 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Apr '14