This is going to be my new years resolution, I'm just getting in early I'm happy with my life but I've decided finding the right guy to share it with would make
I'm not into going to nightclubs, I'd rather go out for a nice meal or a quiet coffee. I enjoy getting away for the weekend to Sydney or Melbourne.
I would rather go for a walk round the lake than go to a gym. I enjoy cooking but cooking for one gets rather boring.
At a glance
|Summary||CanberraGirl6's details||CanberraGirl6's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||34 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||ACT, ACT||ACT, ACT|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Personality||Average||Private, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who enjoys going out to dinner or the movies but is also happy to veg out on the lounge after a busy day.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- My friends tell me I have terrible taste in music. I think I'm stuck in the 80's with my music taste but there are times when something on the radio will catch my attention, I just never know the name of the song or who sings it.
- I enjoy a wide range of books but I really love an escapist chick lit. While I don't like blood & guts movies I enjoy the occasional scary book.
- Movies & TV
- As long as there's no blood & guts I will watch most movies, but I really love a good comedy. I'm not a big fan of reality tv shows but I do like the block. Offspring is my only must see tv show.
- I seem to have missed out on the gene for sporting ability so I settle for going for a walk & if I'm feeling really active I might even up it to jogging
- Other Interests
- I enjoy cooking, but I'm not sure the guys at work always appreciate the biscuits I take in. I figure the more they eat of my cooking the less I'll be tempted to eat. My idea of the perfect Sunday is sitting outside with a good coffee & the paper, followed up by catching up with friends for lunch.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if CanberraGirl6 is online now.
- Get to know CanberraGirl6 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: