LaBoheme (was Carey11)
Tap tap... Is this thing on?
I did have a longer description, but decided to cull it- less is more after all - isn't it? Except for travel... oh - and cups of tea... and funky chairs :p
So- me....I'm adjectives such as creative, energetic, lateral, kind, spirited, env friendly, community minded, independent and intelligent... thrown together with cheeky and affectionate. I don't seem to fit the norm (whatever that is) and I tend to prefer it that way. A good belly aching laugh, stimulating conversation, a raucous family dinner, the simple things in life, the finer things in life, art, good chocolate and great company are some of the things I enjoy most...
I also love checking out small bars, galleries, cafes and festival shows around the traps, cooking up a storm, heading down to the holiday shack, taking the dogs to the local beach, gussying up for a night out, lounging about at a pub, or slouching at home in pjs watching whatever my poison is at the time... and hugs. Lots of them!
Basically I'm an ex-country Greek/English girl currently living in Perth' s big city lights :) But I've lived all over the countryside, interstate (Melbourne 10 years), overseas (Vienna 4 years), wandered the globe nomadically and done a variety of things from waiting tables, teaching, directing theatre, training and pr work, writing, exhibiting and selling my art. More recently I have been caring for my elderly parents and doing voluntary work for not for profits. My folks -sadly- have since passed away. With my girls moving towards independence (one lives in Finland and the other is studying architecture at UWA) I'm now looking to what I want - namely travel and new adventures along with opportunities to learn and discover...
And lastly, I'm not in any hurry whatsoever. Friendship first.
At a glance
|Summary||LaBoheme's details||LaBoheme's ideal partner|
|Age||52 years old||45 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Western Suburbs, WA|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Private, Social, Very Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma|
What I'm looking for
Ah geez. Ummm... A smart man with a SOH and interests that click, someone that matches my quirk, is active, energetic, honest, has his own set of interests and friends, is up to date & down to earth, and is relaxed & happy when he's not unhappy :)
- Male, for a relationship or friendship
- Everything... Classical up to contemporary. Guitar/melody/lyric driven acoustic and blues are my base though... John Mayer, One Eskimo right up to David Guetta and beyond...
- Poetry, classics, contemp fiction, nonfiction, but am always up for something that friends recommend... and usually have 2-3 books on the go at one time.
- Movies & TV
- Comedies, drama, docs, movie festivals and summer outdoor cinema, the indulgence of Gold Class...
- Body balance, gym classes, walking on the beach or at the park with the dogs, snow skiing, swimming, snorkeling...
- Other Interests
- Travel (just back from Europe and about to head to New York), chilling, cooking, talking, friends and family, my dogs, painting, writing, cafes, copious pots of tea, theatre, markets, art and galleries, community service... And above all-getting down the south west to the family hut. Life is good.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if LaBoheme is online now.
- Get to know LaBoheme safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: