I'm smiling, optimistic, and also a caring person.....hoping to meet a lovely guy.
I'm a warm and friendly person. I love a good conversation, having a laugh, and enjoying life. I'm interested in lots of things - and like to be up to date with what's going on in the world. I've had my own business for 25 years and now looking forward to much more free time. Family and friends are very important
In a relationship, I love togetherness but also like to have a bit of time for my own interests, and enjoy this in my partner as well - then you can bring things back to the relationship. However it is stilll really important to have plenty of
common interests and activities we would both like doing, not to mention
similar values and attitudes to life. Love and trust are to me the most important things in a relationship. I also really enjoy being generous in a relationship. INFJ
As I've nearly stopped work, I'm having an interesting time exploring more of what I really like - gardening and crafts, also photography. I've developed a big interest in Japanese and SE Asian fabric. I recently joined a Book Club and have been reading some contemporary Australian novels. I really enjoy the outdoors and would love to go camping again. I have great memories of camping in the Centre.
I have done quite a lot of travelling over the years, and am ready for more - Australia and also overseas (love Europe!) A couple of years ago I went to
India - I was mostly in Rajasthan - the colours in the clothing, buildings, and
the food - amazing. A fantastic experience was visiting Varanasi and being in
a boat on the Ganges at dawn.
Also interested in the inner life - the journey towards self understanding has been/is very important/rewarding for me.
My life is good - it would also be wonderful to be in a loving relationship.
At a glance
|Summary||Cate4's details||Cate4's ideal partner|
|Age||65 years old||60 - 71 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Slim||A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'4/162 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Average||Average, Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Asian, North European, Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Agnostic||Atheist, Buddhist, Other, Agnostic, Anglican, Jewish, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||No strong beliefs, Left wing, Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Degree||Some college, Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job role||Professional||Technical, Professional, Other, Executive, Customer Service Role, Management, Business Owner, Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
The man I'd love to have as a partner would be loving,intelligent, kind, tolerant and respectful, calm and not be quick to judge me. Sense of humour would be great. Also who is in good health, has his own interests, and an optimistic outlook on life.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like classical music - but not the really modern discordant stuff. I don't really listen to a lot of music but enjoy the occasional concert.
- I like reading the SMH. I prefer non-fiction, but am enjoying my foray with book club into mod. fiction. Enjoy: Garner, Schnarch, Dan Goleman, Clive Hamilton. I like reading about health,diet, longevity, human evolution. Biography also. Loved Shantaram, the Blair Diaries (Alistair Campbell)
- Movies & TV
- I like current affairs on TV. Mostly watch the ABC or SBS. I love BBC docos, eg David Attenborough. Currently love watching New Tricks (ABC).
- Not very big on sport - but happy to watch cricket, and tennis on TV. Doing classes for core stability at present, seems to be helpful. Enjoy walks, and bush walks (but not 20km hikes!), love being in nature.
- Other Interests
- Photography, sustainability, gardening, quilting, and socialising. I love to go away for weekends and also overseas holidays. I'm interested in health,nutrition, the brain, life philosophies eg Buddhism. I have an interest in some art - eg NGA exhibitions, and love SE Asian fabric.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Cate4 is online now.
- Get to know Cate4 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 13 May '13