Happy, intelligent, grounded and kind girl looking to meet her male equivalent. If this might be you, I invite you to please read on...
I am reasonably new to Canberra having recently moved here from Melbourne. I have been deployed overseas for work for the past 12 months which has been an unforgettable experience.
Now that I'm in Canberra I'm focussed on meeting new people and while I am very happily single, I am getting back into the dating game! So, it would be great to meet you if you're up for friendship, fun and if there's chemistry then exploring that further as ultimately I am seeking a committed relationship.
I'm friendly, sweet, open-minded and I really enjoy meeting new people.
I love travelling - just got back from the USA and fell in love with NYC. Africa is my favorite place to have visited, followed closely by Italy. Next destination is Bali I think - believe it or not I've never been! Other recent travel has been to Bangkok and Samui. Beautiful places with such energy!
My interests are many and varied. I love great food and wine. I spend my spare time catching up with family and friends, getting outdoors for a walk or a jog, exploring an exhibition or catching a movie. If there was a beach in Canberra it would be perfect... I'm contenting myself with the lake! At home I love curling up with a great book, painting, listening to music and cooking something delicious.
I look after myself and it's important to me to stay fit and healthy. On a related note, I am vegetarian but relax meat eating men I am not a fussy one... I happily cook meat.
I love animals (why I am vegetarian) and have 2 cats who can't live with me right now but will be as soon as practical.
Being from Melbourne I love a good coffee so if you know a good spot in Canberra please share it with me!
Oh, if you're up for saying hi, please provide me with access to your photo/s. Thanks!
At a glance
|Summary||Catherine1's details||Catherine1's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||28 - 43 yrs old|
|Location||ACT, ACT||within 75km of Canberra 2600|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Average||Social, Very Social, Average|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
Friendly, motivated, open-minded. Healthy and responsible and loyal. Someone I can laugh with! You'll enjoy chatting and more in-depth conversation, have an opinion and yet not take yourself too seriously. Ideally you'll be looking for a committed relationship too. Oh and must love animals!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Truly eclectic! Different depending on my mood. Hitting 'random' on my iTunes is an interesting mix!
- Again, I'm broad in my tastes. Anything from a fun beach read to classics, biographies, crime...
- Movies & TV
- Do enjoy sitting down and chilling out watching a good TV series... From trash soaps to a little reality to documentaries. Fave is Dexter. Movies, I'm into drama and action like Bond/Bourne. Also love Jerry Maguire, Heat, Vanilla Sky, Black Swan, Closer... also enjoy romantic comedy.
- I used to play competitive tennis, now I'm more into running and yoga. Watching, well I watch most sports, especially AFL and tennis.
- Other Interests
- Like to paint and draw to exercise the creative side of my brain!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Catherine1 is online now.
- Get to know Catherine1 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 May '13