Milford trek anyone? It's my 2013 goal...
I am an outgoing person who loves a challenge... Btw that doesn't include doing the laundry... Or cleaning my guinea pig cage :-) ... I trained as a registered nurse in early 80's and then went on to do mission work for 16 years with an international agency called Youth With A Mission... So I've travelled a lot up until 10 years ago when circumstances changed...
Places I still want to visit are Grand Canyon, Victoria Falls, Millford Sound (next year) and Tassie.
One of my favourite quotes is "be cemented in flexibility". It's quirky, like me, and sooo describes the essence of my life. Following God's leading requires this kind of paradox.
My aim in life is to have God say to me when I die, that I accomplished the work he gave me to do.
At a glance
|Summary||Cazza63's details||Cazza63's ideal partner|
|Age||50 years old||45 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Redlands City, QLD||Ipswich & West Moreton, QLD Logan, QLD Redcliffe / Bribie / Caboolture, QLD Brisbane - Bayside, QLD Brisbane - Inner South, QLD Brisbane - Southside, QLD Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD Redlands City, QLD|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Born Again Christian|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Volunteer / Charity / Community|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner is simply a man who loves God above all else and loves people. I am passionate about my faith and will always be, it defines who I am and all I do. I would also like you to be someone who loves the outdoors.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like many genres
- Am a romantic thriller girl at heart. Don't like anything too heavy as my day to day life has enough of that in it.
- Movies & TV
- TV - Greys Anatomy, Bones, X Factor, winners and Losers, House Husbands Movies - of course rom coms, hate horror, sci fi ok, action good
- Not a sporty person. I don't mind AFL and cricket.... I like to swim, walk, starting to enjoy jogging (emphasis on starting...lol)
- Other Interests
- Bush walking, camping, chillaxing (I have teenagers sorry...lol) with friends, would love to try my hand at many things, but time does not permit at this stage.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Cazza63 is online now.
- Get to know Cazza63 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Nov '13