If you never ask the question the answer will always be no.
I am a kind, funny and interesting guy that needs an accomplice to share my day to day shenanigans. My friends describe me as a bit of a comedian and very analytical. I have often been told I have a wise soul. I work in IT though don't fit the stereotype (I enjoy natural sunlight and socialising with people, I also wear my pants around my waist and not over my belly button!). I think I do well in my role because I am a very good Nerd to English translator. My work however is not who I am, It just pays the bills.
At a glance
|Summary||CelticDragon's details||CelticDragon's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||28 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, A bit overweight|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||under 5'0/152 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Eye colour||Blue||Hazel, Blue, Green|
|Hair colour||Light Brown||Blonde, Dark Brown, Light Brown, Auburn|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »||Scorpio, Cancer, Pisces, Taurus|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone that's personality complements mine the same way I can complement hers. Someone that has an open mind and has a sense of adventure. I don't appreciate people who are hung up on material things or pretend to be someone they are not to impress their peers.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I am a bit of a collective when it comes to music. I was a DJ for 7 years or so. I listen to everything from electronic, funk, rock to metal to all the classics and even classical music itself. Every genre of music has its good and bad bits. I'll keep listening as long as it sounds good
- Not an avid book reader. I'd rather just watch the movie. I only read practical things like technical manuals though I really did enjoy the Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
- Movies & TV
- I love comedies and thrillers. I am a sucker for the classics. New movies though are hit and miss...maybe I have become fussy in my old age. Zoolander, Usual Suspects, Matrix, 12 Monkeys, Fight Club, Back to the futures, Indiana Jones's, Bruce Lee films are my sort of thing.
- I like UFC, A-Leuge and AFL though I don't consider myself passionate about any sport.
- Other Interests
- I love to paint (acrylics) and also enjoy sculpture and mosaic stuff. I am also passionate about self-defense. My dream one day is to teach woman's self-defense. I also enjoy to cook and create new recipes. I feel very comfortable in the kitchen.. It's almost like meditation for me.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if CelticDragon is online now.
- Get to know CelticDragon safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 04 Apr '13