Who am I?
I'm easy going, thoughtful, respectful, honest, spontaneous, adventurous. I have a small group of good mates who keep me busy surfing, cycling, camping and bar hopping around Sydney. I work for myself so have to stay motivated, but I get to set my own hours which is great for getting away on a Friday afternoon for a long weekend or perhaps a Tuesday morning surf. I'm pretty close to my family and will get out to see them as much as possible (considering they're a 6 hour drive into the country!)
I'm interested in learning about the world so I like the ABC or SBS for documentaries - science, history, politics, arts.. and I'm keen to meet someone who has similar interests. You probably wouldn't know it to look at me but I'm a little anti-establishment in my thinking, so would like to meet someone who might considering themselves just a little different or perhaps non-traditional. Nothing too radical though :)
Want to know more? .. give me a nudge!
At a glance
|Summary||CentennialPerk's details||CentennialPerk's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||24 - 34 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 25km of Centennial Park 2021|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at most 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Fun & interesting, cute & engaging
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Rudimental, Bon Iver, A.A. Bondy, Adele, Black Keys, Epicure, Josh Pyke, Muddy Waters, UNKLE, John Lee Hooker, The Raconteurs (Jack White), Radio Head, Fleetwood Mac, M83, Goyte, Silversun Pickups, The Jezabels and ABC Jazz Radio.
- I'm reading A Short History of Western Thought at the moment - a little bit of philosophy...
- Movies & TV
- Guilty pleasures when I want to turn the brain off - Two & a Half Men, Simpsons, Top Gear. Slightly more thought provoking - Insiders, Qi, Grand Designs, Q&A, Gruen, most ABC/SBS documentaries. Open to most movies.
- Surfing, cycling, bit of boxing, gym, skiing.
- Other Interests
- Design, photography, coffee, wine, travel (of course), cooking, restaurants, federal politics, Deus motorbikes, the world!!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if CentennialPerk is online now.
- Get to know CentennialPerk safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 30 Apr '13