Original, cheeky, intelligent (my headline, not me)
All my friends are in relationships and I need to meet some new people! I am friendly, intelligent, funny and pretty cynical at times. I have a lot of travelling I want to do in the not too distant future but for now I love spending time at the beach, having drinks with friends, cooking, art, going to live gigs and festivals, eating out but also chilling at home talking bull, reading or watching a movie.
I am looking to meet some interesting, smart and fun, genuine people that like to laugh and can have a laugh at themselves.
At a glance
|Summary||Cess's details||Cess's ideal partner|
|Age||28 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||within 10km of Perth 6000|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Vegetarian||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||High School, Degree, Diploma|
What I'm looking for
- Male or Female, for a relationship or dating
- Modest Mouse, Radiohead, David Bowie, Arcade Fire, Pretty Lights, Lotus Flower, Tame Impala, The Black Keys, Simon and Garfunkle, Shapeshifter, Magnetic Man, Sigur Ros, Bob Marley, Bueno Vista Social Club, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, The Beatles and always keen for suggestions
- Game of Thrones, Life of Pi, Jamrach's Menagerie, The Book Thief, The Other Hand, 1984, The Lacuna, Watership Down and a million others
- Movies & TV
- Louie, Game of Thrones, The Office (UK), Breaking Bad, Extras, anything with David Attenborough, Exit Through a Gift Shop Window, The Imposter, The Hole, Silence of the Lambs, Into the Wild, Inglorious Bastards, Family Guy, American Dad, Kill Bills, The Other Guys, Le Diner de Cons, The Edukators
- Watching tennis, bit of rugby, olympics
- Other Interests
- Art, mainly painting, photography and sculpture, fashion especially NZ, bit of gymming on and off, spending time with my fantastic pals.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Cess is online now.
- Get to know Cess safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: