Always going forward because I can't find reverse.
So a little about me.. I drive a red car because red goes faster, I love staying at hotels with pillow menus, I laugh at my own jokes (no one else seems to find them funny)and I am lucky enough to have a job which doesn't feel like work. Its more like a hobby that I get paid for.
The only baggage I have is the 25kg suitcase that I have been wheeling around the world for the last 5 years. I work in events and it seems like every country has them..even Niger in west africa. As much as its been an amazing adventure, I have decided its time to get my things out of storage and let my love life catch up with me.
Now I'm back, I'm looking forward to tucking into the banquet at Chin Chins, some outdoor cinema action, ordering breakfast at 2pm, drinking barrels of good coffee, festivals and hanging at the family beach house.
I'll leave you with a terribly funny joke...
Why did the orange stop rolling down the hill?
It ran out of juice.
Hilarious. Crack myself up.
At a glance
|Summary||Cheerful's details||Cheerful's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||34 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 50km of Melbourne 3000|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is positive and comfortable in their own skin. A great friend. Hopefully he has a great smile as I hope to see a lot of it.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Lou Reed, Leonard cohen, Kingfisha, Peter Fox, Bombay Bicyle club, Beatsteaks, 90's garage rock, Gold 104. Guess you could say I'm a mixed tape. Don't mind some blues and I'm not ashamed to admit that I love a bit of Bogan rock.
- Your mind... just kidding. Always have several books on the go. Its how I switch off from the day. I love reading autobiographies and history. Currently reading two autobiographies Tamil Tigress and Run Like Crazy. Completely different but inspiring stories.
- Movies & TV
- Just finished the Killing (the danish version) and The Bridge. Both worth a watch. Have done most of the HBO series and about to start 4th series of Sons of Anarchy.
- Table tennis, lawn bowls, mini golf. Yep... Sport is my life.
- Other Interests
- Exploring a new city, eating schnitzel, telling a good story.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Cheerful is online now.
- Get to know Cheerful safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 16 May '13