Brightly Coloured Fish In A Small Pond!
Honestly? I am the eternal love optimist and am sure there are men out there that are capable of making my days brighter. I am fairly sceptical of the whole online dating thing but think the days of meeting the love of my life at the pub may have passed me by. :) Sadly, a simple cheeky smile and bum fondle whilst I am leaning on the bar won't cut it anymore.
I am a friendly, outgoing girl who smiles and laughs freely, and often. I wear my heart on my sleeve. I love to read, fancy myself as a'someday' author, do pottery, photography and wander about markets. I love driving, generally fast, with the windows down and the music up. But I won't cut you off and I turn the tunes down when I am at the traffic lights, so as not to provoke people into road rage. A thoughtful hoon?
I generally have a few projects happening at once, and like to keep busy. I do like my down time too though. I work casually as personal assistant and admin officer. I have four small boys under 7 that live with me over half the time, and have a wonderful relationship with their Daddy. Please note that I am not looking for a 'baby Daddy', just a decent, loving man that can accept my children as a part time package. I am starting to spread my wings a little and travel. I have recently been to Nepal and am planning to go to Portugal in November.
Hot, sugary cinnamon donuts are a weakness of mine. Music in all forms, art and vibrant colour are my vices. I enjoy intelligent conversation, but am not a pontificating snob. (Just a well- read larrikin.) I don't enjoy conflict and operate best when everyone 'just gets along'.
Everyone has a story to tell, and happily I am a good listener. Impress me with your offbeat charm, smiling eyes and big hugs. :)
At a glance
|Summary||Chelsea30's details||Chelsea30's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||Perth, WA|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||at least 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Education / Science||Defence / Emergency Services|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
Someone that knows what they've got, when they've got it. The rest, I am fairly flexible on.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Music is what makes the world go round. All types, all kinds, it all moves me at some point or another.
- Books are what makes the world go round..or was that music? Adore books. Love the weight in my hands, the vibrant pictures, the smell of them..just adore them. Will never sell my soul for a Kindle. Sacrilege!
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch a great deal of TV but love movies. Not really into sci fi/fantasy but loved the Lord of the Rings trilogy- Snatch is brilliant, who doesn't like Shawshank redemption, The Intouchables made me laugh. I am watching Game of Thrones, Homeland and Sons of Anarchy at the moment.
- I don't watch it on tv..bore me to tears. I don't play any sport, but would be open to joining a netball team again soon. I go for walks at the beach mostly. Very much NOT a gym junkie, sorry. If you play sport I will happily come down and cheer you on from the sidelines.
- Other Interests
- Anything crafty. LOVE craft fairs and markets. All different types of people, and am always fascinated by what people are able to make. There are so many talented and artistic people out there, it is great to be a part of. Live music is good for the soul and photograpy is my passion.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Chelsea30 is online now.
- Get to know Chelsea30 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: