Classic Sports Car For Sale
Previously owned, has been off the road for a few years, has now been beautifully restored & in need of a caring owner. Is well travelled around the world with a few Km's on the clock, but in perfect mechanical order. Manufactured in England, imported to Australia 16 years ago & converted to Australian Standards. Can supply rego details for proof of age, this is a Classic 1969 Model
Not quite as quick as the latest models just off the production line, but performs outstandingly on the track; taking gold this year in the winter series. The body is in great shape but does have a few scratches & small dents as expected for its age that adds to the character; but it buffs up great when you want to take it out to impress your friends & family
While it will joyfully cruise around & sit happily in the family garage it should be taken out once in a while for a spin to keep it in peak condition. Does come with both 9 & 12 year old pink child seats, but these are not permanently in place & generally only there every second weekend. It's suitable for the single driver or one with little passengers
What you see is what you get, rest assured there are no hidden faults. This baby will not let you down, it is safe & road worthy to ensure years of happy motoring. It does have a mind of its own, & once in a while it will want to do its own thing. Simply relax & trust, & it will soon be back in line taking you down the right road together. It will keep you on your toes & put a smile on your face
It's a scary buying a used vehicle so please test drive before committing to buy. Take it easy when you get behind the wheel, let it warm up to you first then relax back in your seat & enjoy a fun filled journey together
Photos are genuine & taken this year, no tyre kickers please!
At a glance
|Summary||ChickenHawk's details||ChickenHawk's ideal partner|
|Age||45 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
I'm pretty happy in myself & have no desperate need to fill any holes. Someone to add to my life rather than change it. Somebody that is easy going, honest with me & themselves, & most of all happy. People with no sense of humour please don't apply! If you love snow trips that would be a bonus.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Still like to buy the odd CD rather than just play an iTunes library. Catching up with friends at their gigs. Love the passion of live music and the energy of music festivals
- Yes I can! Usually the news online. Autobiographies as a choice and given the time
- Movies & TV
- I sway towards something with a good twist and a nice dose of sub plots but equally at home with action or sci-fi if the mood calls. Some favourites are Dogma, 24hr party people, Bourne, Much ado about nothing Art of flight; I'm enjoying watching Walking Dead right now
- Snowboarding, Football (soccer) and occasionally wakeboarding. Recently started Ivyengar Yoga. Oh did I mention Snowboarding?
- Other Interests
- Trying to find more time in the day. Renovating my accommodation down the snowy mountains. Chilling out with good company. Nose deep in a Lonely Planet guide
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if ChickenHawk is online now.
- Get to know ChickenHawk safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 16 Oct '13