Not sure what I'm looking for, but I'll know when I find her!
What do I write about me? Well I'm a 41 year old carpenter with 3 kids, 2 of which live permanently with me. The youngest is half and half. This may put people off straight away, but that's life. My kids are my biggest priority at the moment, hence why I have been single for over 3 years. The good thing is, they are getting older and more self sufficient, allowing me more time to myself and potentially that partner that has eluded me for so long. I'm in no rush to re-settle down, but someone in my life besides my kids and friends would be nice.
I live in my own house, have a stable job, which now doesn't take up much more than 40 hrs a week (it used to be a lot more).
I don't take life too seriuosly anymore. Believe me when I say I used to. I achieved my career peak at 30 and stayed there for 10 years until I realised there is more to life than work and money. Don't get me wrong, I earn more than enough to pay the bills, but have no dreams to be a workaholic millionaire. The fact that I started to develop gray hairs in my old job, but that has stopped tells a story!
I love to laugh. It's the best feeling in the world. If I feel down, laughing is always the best medicine. At the other end of the scale, I think anger is a waste of energy so avoid it at all costs. I have been described by friends and family as someone that can't lie. I must admit that this is true. I don't lie and can't stand people lying to me. You always get found out.
Even though I'm a tradie, I'm not into tattoos or peircings. Nothing wrong with them, they just aren't my thing. Funny thing is, I think ALL my friends have tatts.
In a nutshell, I'm just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.
Btw, the three kids are all from the same mum. The young fella was a brilliant surprise :)
At a glance
|Summary||Chippy9's details||Chippy9's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||within 100km of Berwick 3806|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||under 5'0/152 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||High School|
What I'm looking for
Just a nice girl who can be polite and charming but also a cheeky smartarse too. I definately don't want someone who agrees with me if they have a different opinion. I like to hear other peoples point of view. Oh, and I just realised I'm attracted to girls with dimples??!! Definately not a must tho
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Anything that I feel in the mood to listen to at the time (which is never as far as R&B is concerned). Minogue to metallica. You probably won't find me with a radio tuned to Fox or Nova though. Way to repetetive.
- Musician's autobiographies are a current favourite. Pure escapism novels such as Dan Brown, Matthew Reilly. I used to read horror a bit but that seems to have dropped off. Historic non-fiction.
- Movies & TV
- Nothing that makes me think too much. Movies are something I don't get to much these days (unless with the kids) Hopefully that might change. With T.V. I usually watch the doco channels on foxtel. Comedy.
- V8 super cars is my vice. AFL to a much lesser extent. Cricket, F1. I'm not a gym junkie. In fact I couldn't think of anything worse. I get my daily workout at work.
- Other Interests
- Rebuilding my eldest daughters car at this point in time.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Chippy9 is online now.
- Get to know Chippy9 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 May '13