Boy seeking girl seeking boy...
I am a fresh, funky funster with a genuine down-to-earth attitude and creative way of looking at the World (and the small things in between).
Easy going by nature, hard working by style and health conscious by choice, I think it's great to have goals but even better when there's fun to be had along the way.
Great conversation and connection are important no matter how small or large the topic might be... the power of the mind an all that goes with it does change a situation, I am sure you agree?
At a glance
|Summary||Chopchop's details||Chopchop's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at most 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
It would be great to meet someone that is easy-going with a positive outlook to life, someone that enjoys the small moments as well as the big ones. Good conversation and general fun-time banter is a great asset, so if that's your liking too then we have a true winning situation.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Be Bop Boogaloo... Mostly recently: 'Summer Fiction' (just like a cooler, modern day Beach Boys), The Smiths, Stone Roses, Vampire Weekend, Chill and Ambient, Old Skool Hip Hop, House and Dance... Also lots of different delights of audio awesomeness dependent on the mood.
- I have to admit, the only reading I do is online (global news, educational, health related etc)... Is that a sin? Shall I go to confession? I find it much too difficult to pick up a book without pictorial display... Eek! I must still be 3 years old.
- Movies & TV
- I just love documentaries... I watch so many! This surely compensates for my terrible book reading skills? I also crave well directed cinematic movies, art house and/or indie films.
- Nude synchronized swimming with the local pensioners squad! ... Hmmm maybe not, but a double dip and length freshen up can't be beaten. Other than that I gym regularly... Circuits regularly and cycle the roads of Sydney town quite often.
- Other Interests
- Great food, travel (doesn't everyone say this?), design, animation, colours, keeping healthy and fit, bit of shopping, those weekend coffee shops, book stores, family, laughing.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Chopchop is online now.
- Get to know Chopchop safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: