I guess like most of you reading this your not having much luck finding someone through the usual bar scene either? Well I heard a few people say they had some positive experiences with online dating So I though I would give it go too. So a little about me.. one of my main passions in life is to travel. I love experiencing different cultures and getting out of my comfort zone. I spent two years backpacking around Europe and then another couple of years traveling and studying in Canada and the US. Another passion of mine is studying, strange I know. I finished an MBA last year which I'm very proud of and I am currently studying law which I'm hoping to be done with next year. Other than that I enjoy exercising and playing my guitar or just hanging out with friends like most people. Im planning my next trip OS at the moment to escape the Aussie winter so if you like the idea of a few months traveling through Nepal, India, Europe then let me know at cbeva030 at uottawa. ca its an old one from my exchange student days. At the moment I plan to travel alone but if I meet the right person It would be nice to have some company this time around :) I have to admit that my main profile pic is a couple of years old now but the second pic I just put up is a lot more current. Well thats it for now, so if anyone out there shares my interests then I look forward to hearing from you :)
At a glance
|Summary||Chris030's details||Chris030's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||24 - 34 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 10km of South Yarra 3141|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||under 5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who values travel, education and their health. Honesty is very important to me and I am hoping to find someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously. No one is perfect and nor am I looking for that perfect person so If your a down to earth, happy person, contact me :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I'm pretty much into anything except techno.
- I do enjoy reading but the past 7 years have mainly been text books and journal articles. A few were great but I will refrain from mentioning them here. Would hate to scare you off with my nerdy side. But I really enjoyed reading Harry Potter and everything from Dan Brown a few years ago.
- Movies & TV
- Watching movies is one of my favorite ways to unwind. Argo for best picture I say. I'm not that big on TV unless its a really good series.
- I really enjoy playing sport. I believe its a great way to make exercise fun. Love going to the gym and trying new sports. It seems every season I get into something new with my friends.
- Other Interests
- I love the outdoors, hiking, camping etc. Weekend trips down Wilsons Prom with friends is such a great way to spend a weekend.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Chris030 is online now.
- Get to know Chris030 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 Feb '13