Who doesn't love the City of Melbourne!
Hello all just some brief info about myself so here goesI. I'm a 33 yrd old male, obviously, currently living close to the CBD in Melbourne. I'm fully employed and have just recently started a new job after serving 9 years with LG electronics.
I'm a fairly social person who enjoys spending time with family and friends, as I live close to the City I do enjoy heading out for a bite to eat or for a few drinks after a long week at work. I enjoy making people laugh even if its at my own expense, who doesn't love having a good laugh and fun with those who are important to us!
Music wise I'm not open to all but most types I do enjoy, I'm a fan of going to live concerts given the chance but if I'm going to be honest it has been a while!
I like to cook, I have a few dishes I can whip together, love my pasta especially
I do enjoy my exercise too, lucky enough we have some weights and a treadmill at the house I currently share with 3 others, so they do get some use. Having said that I do love my couch time whether it be watching movies or TV, its one part of my week I do look forward to. Would be even better if I could find the right person to snuggle up with on that couch too!
Anyway this is just a little about me if you want to learn some more you know how to get in touch!
At a glance
|Summary||Chriss1's details||Chriss1's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||28 - 34 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 25km of his|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'6/167 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||East European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Transport / Logistics / Warehousing|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a social person who does enjoy going out whether it be for a drink, to see a movie or even a bite to eat. Someone who enjoys socialising with family and friends as I believe both are so important!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Open to most musice types. Not a fan of the doof doof stuff, that was in my younger days!
- I have to be honest, it has been a while since I have read a good book! Don't get me wrong I have nothing against reading I just see my time could be spent better by socialising with my housemates or friends!
- Movies & TV
- I guess for both movies and TV I do enjoy a bit of comedy and drama, Ok those romantic comedys are not bad too. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy my action and thriller movies as well!
- I do enjoy my AFL and soccer, I'm not a crazy fan but when I do get a chance I try to get along to a couple of games each season.
- Other Interests
- I guess my other intesrest are fairly limited. I do have a 4yr old nephew and 2 yr old niece who I try to see as much as I can, They have more of an idea how to work an Iphone that what I do!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Chriss1 is online now.
- Get to know Chriss1 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 Dec '14