I am well travelled professional who has spent the last 17 years working overseas. Most of that time was spent in beautiful Vancouver, Canada. It allowed me the opportunity to pursue my passion of travel and I often found myself travelling to Europe and other parts of North America both for work and pleasure. I once travelled 50,000 miles in 3 weeks which was a bit insane.
I am down to earth, witty, enjoy a good conversation on just about anything. I enjoy cycling, hiking and weekend getaways. Good food and wine is essential whether it be at an upscale resteraunt or a hole in the wall.
I am low stress and maintenance. I am looking for someone to compliment my life i.e. not looking for someone to complete it.
At a glance
|Summary||CiderHouse27's details||CiderHouse27's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||30 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 500km of Sydney 2000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone that is confident and independent. Someone who loves to travel, explore and experience new cultures. Someone who is spunky and not afraid to speak their mind
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- John Irving, Salman Rushdie, Simon Winchester
- Movies & TV
- Sit coms - does anything beat Sienfeld
- Use to play rugby and soccer but today cycle and golf
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if CiderHouse27 is online now.
- Get to know CiderHouse27 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: