Man seeking partner who's the complete package. Both X and Y chromosome must be included.
I am an unabashed nerd, whose passions include film & television, art & literature, philosophy, and comedy. I'm shy and a little bit awkward around new people, but my confidence soon finds me, especially when I find people interesting and engaging. The creation of this profile is the start of new chapter in my life. After a long period of self-reflection, I'm now secure and comfortable with myself and my sexuality. I'm looking to form a companionship that will, hopefully, become something more serious as time progresses.
At a glance
|Summary||Cinefile87's details||Cinefile87's ideal partner|
|Age||27 years old||18 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW||NSW|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner is someone who has a clear idea of what he wants out of life and seeks it passionately. Like me, he has an artistic sensibility. He needn't share all of my interests or beliefs; he must, however, respect them. He knows what he likes but is opened to trying new things.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Patrick Wolf, Hans Zimmer, Brendan Maclean, Florence and the Machine, Iwan Rhoen, Pogo, OK GO, Adele, Tim Minchin, Tom Lehrer, Queen
- Favourite books: Loaded, High Fidelity, The Consolations of Philosophy, The Mind of God, Joker, Watchmen, The Long Halloween Currently reading: Religion for Atheists, The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Movies & TV
- TV: Archer, Gruen Planet, QI, Doctor Who, Futurama, Arrested Development, American Dad, Spaced, Sherlock Film: The Third Man, The Three Colour Trilogy, Spirited Away, Porco Rosso, Adaptation, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Big Lebowski, Miller's Crossing, The Prestige, The Dark Knight
- I train at the gym, three weight and two cardio sessions a week.
- Other Interests
- I spend a lot of my free time listening to podcasts, drawing, writing, and watching stand-up comedy
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Cinefile87 is online now.
- Get to know Cinefile87 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 Nov '14