I grew up on the Northern Beaches, so am a Sydney girl, but moved overseas when I was 17 and have been back and forth ever since. I've lived and worked on 4 continents. My longest stint was 3 years in New York, and I loved it there.
I work in digital advertising and love it, but means I'm a bit of an internet junkie. I spend a lot of my time deciding what 'works' on the Internet, so thought I might give this a try :)
Pretty easy going and love to go out and spend time with family and friends (who doesn't?). I'm a big summer person and spend as much time outside in the sun as I can.
Since the above is all really boring, here are some more interesting, random facts:
- I'm a candy addict. Giving me some is the easiest way to get on my good side.
- I kind of love airports.
- I can't start reading a book without finishing it, no matter how bad it is. I've read some really, really bad books.
- I like playing golf, but actually prefer the driving range to a real game.
- I'm a volunteer writer and editor for the Cambodian Centre for Independant Media.
- I hate bananas. People find this weird, but I find bananas weird.
At a glance
|Summary||CityGirl234's details||CityGirl234's ideal partner|
|Age||27 years old||27 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- A bit of anything and everything. My favourite style of music is pretty old school rock n' roll from the 50's and 60's. I love Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, Nat King Cole, Johnny Mathis, Buddy Holly etc... I could listen to them forever.
- Love to read when I have time. I try to keep up with intellectual reading but usually end up with something light. I like to get lost in a silly story when I read :)
- Movies & TV
- There are plenty, but some TV favourites are It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Seinfeld, Suits, Sex and the City (of course), Breaking Bad and I love a bit of trashy reality TV. Movies I will see almost anything unless its too scary. I don't do scary movies, too jumpy!
- I keep really active and am always keen to try new things. My regulars are running, yoga, biking, kayaking and I just started getting into indoor rock climbing. I also walk everywhere. Seriously, everywhere.
- Other Interests
- Wine, cheese plates, the Internet and random facts. I love baking and cake decorating. I want a dog really badly too, and on more than one occasion have seriously considered dognapping.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if CityGirl234 is online now.
- Get to know CityGirl234 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: