RetroRevival (was CityLights)
Best of both worlds
Would love to spend time with a city lady interested in outrageous things like food, wine, music, the arts, travel, laughter, enjoying life and having fun.
Previously from Melbourne, I'm not mad, not fat, don't swear, don't have tatts. I shave, cut my hair and don't ride a Harley. I'm house trained, a good cook, happy, well-adjusted, baggage free, a sucker for big hugs and look like my photos. I can even spell.
You'll find me easy-going, loving, caring, active, normal, well-travelled, many interests, financially independent, with much to offer and time on my hands.
Health and fitness are important to me and I've recently taken up trail running. It helps me keep in shape and looking years younger, or so I'm told. I'm also a keen field photographer with nature and landscape images now appearing in an ongoing series of books.
My preferred partner will be kind, gentle, loving, of trim design, interested in simple pleasures and some finer things in life. Shared weekends, your place or mine. Best of both worlds!
At a glance
|Summary||RetroRevival's details||RetroRevival's ideal partner|
|Age||60 years old||46 - 58 yrs old|
Sydney - City, NSW
|within 250km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'1/154 cm - 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
A friend, partner; travel companion; enthusiastic, active; interested in simple pleasures and some finer things in life.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- From mellow jazz to majestic symphonies; Mahler to Melody Gardot. Cat Empire, lounge, chill, SSO. Mildly addicted to Spotify and internet radio.
- More fact than fiction: biography, family history, travel, philosophy (e.g. Grayling, not faux New Age stuff), science, medicine, health. Recently finished Charles Darwin in Australia; now reading Into The Unknown, about Ludwig Leichhardt - 166 years on and they still can't find him!
- Movies & TV
- La Vie en Rose, Amelie, Lives of Others. ABC1, SBS
- Active member of Nature's Gym. Currently training for my first ever ultra trail marathon (perhaps I'm mad after all). Keeping fit and physically active are key elements in my lifestyle makeover; better than botox; cheaper than food supplements; far more effective than alt med.
- Other Interests
- Federation furniture, early colonial art, retro, bushwalking, photography, Lightroom, cellaring wine, uncellaring wine. Look forward to trying your favourite restaurants and taking you to some of mine, whether up this way or in Syd. A touch of fine dining always welcome.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if RetroRevival is online now.
- Get to know RetroRevival safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: