Style (was CityLights)
Mountain retreat seeks city lights for best of both worlds...
Would love to spend quality time with a city lady interested in outrageous things like good food, fine wine, music, the arts, keeping fit, travel and a bit of adventure.
I'm easy-going, loving, caring, active, normal, baggage free, well-travelled, many interests, financially independent, with much to offer and time on my hands.
I'm seeking true friendship and, ideally, a sustainable relationship based around compatibility, shared interests, chemistry and fresh horizons.
But I'm also a bit old fashioned - I prefer profiles where I can actually see what you look like, and that does mean revealing more than a blurry, undated face shot.
Hey, how's this? I once asked if I could see more than a blurry, undated face shot. The response: "Don't worry, you won't be disappointed". Well guess what? I was disappointed! I also felt somewhat intimidated. This game is difficult enough already.
At a glance
|Summary||Style's details||Style's ideal partner|
|Age||59 years old||47 - 57 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW (Upper Blue Mountains)||within 250km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'1/154 cm - 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||Right wing, Swinging voter, No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
What I'm looking for
A friend, partner; travel companion; enthusiastic, fit and active; interested in simple pleasures and some finer things in life.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- From mellow jazz to majestic symphonies; Mahler to Melody Gardot
- More fact than fiction: biography, family history, local history, travel, philosophy, science, medicine. Currently ploughing my way through The Skeptic's Dictionary - what a hoot!!
- Movies & TV
- ABC, SBS in moderation
- I'm involved in some serious exploratory bushwalking and participate from time to time in charity endurance events. Not into team sports but for personal reasons keep an eye on the world of tennis.
- Other Interests
- Federation furniture, early colonial art, landscape and nature photography. Keeping fit and physically active are key elements in my lifestyle makeover; better than botox; cheaper than food supplements; far more effective than alt med.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Style is online now.
- Get to know Style safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: