PinotThing (was CityLights)
Come away with me...
I'd love to spend quality time with a city lady interested in outrageous things like food, wine, music, the arts, travel, laughter, enjoying life and having fun. I'm seeking true friendship and a sustainable relationship based around compatibility, chemistry, shared interests and fresh horizons.
Previously from Melbourne, I'm not mad, not fat, don't swear, don't have tatts. I shave, cut my hair, I'm house trained, keep fit, a good cook, happy, well-adjusted, baggage free, a sucker for big hugs and look like my photos. I can even spell.
I'm easy-going, loving, caring, active, normal, baggage free, well-travelled, many interests, financially independent, with much to offer and time on my hands.
Health and fitness are important to me and I've recently taken up trail running. It helps me keep in shape and looking years younger, or so I'm told. Whilst moving to the mountains has transformed my life, I remain a city person at heart.
My preferred partner will be kind, gentle, loving, affectionate, intelligent, of slim build, physically active, interested in travel and some finer things in life.
Lots more happening - how about you?
At a glance
|Summary||PinotThing's details||PinotThing's ideal partner|
|Age||60 years old||46 - 58 yrs old|
Sydney - City, NSW
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'1/154 cm - 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
What I'm looking for
A friend, partner; travel companion; enthusiastic, fit and active; interested in simple pleasures and some finer things in life.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- From mellow jazz to majestic symphonies; Mahler to Melody Gardot. Mildly addicted to Spotify and internet radio.
- More fact than fiction: biography, family history, travel, philosophy, science, medicine, health.
- Movies & TV
- ABC1, SBS
- I have participated in charity endurance events and I'm currently training for an ultra marathon (utterly crazy, I know!). Not into team sports but have a personal interest in the world of international tennis.
- Other Interests
- Federation furniture, early colonial art, bushwalking, photography, petroglyphs. Keeping fit and physically active are key elements in my lifestyle makeover; better than botox; cheaper than food supplements; far more effective than alt med.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if PinotThing is online now.
- Get to know PinotThing safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: