Climber78 (was Clientnine)
I love adventure. And Iove helping people. If every day is a new first time, then Lifes Good.
I'm not from Perth originally. I'm from over east in a place called Jervis Bay.
I travel a lot, and I love inspirational and positive people. I wont be 50 and look back and say I wasted my time. I've done a lot. I'm pretty busy training to climb Mt Everest right now. Climbing is a bit of a passion of mine. I'm into aid work. I love boats(have a yacht and sail to rotto every now and then), surfing, kite surfing, diving and camping.
At a glance
|Summary||Climber78's details||Climber78's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||24 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||within 250km of Perth 6000|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||at most 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Pete Murry, Jack Johnson
- White Limbo, Meditation books, Bear Grylls
- Movies & TV
- $1 Bali new releases
- Mountain climbing(Climbing Everest this year again), Paragliding, diving, sailing, Surfing, Rugby, AFL, Cycling(yes = lycra :)
- Other Interests
- yoga, pilates, travelling,
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Climber78 is online now.
- Get to know Climber78 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 May '13