I'm normal...well...by my definition anyway.
In a nutshell, I'm a fairly normal guy who has come out of a long term relationship fairly unscathed and with remarkablly little emotional baggage.
I don't take myself too seriously, I can laugh at myself and my foilbles.
I've never been the life of the party but people know I'm there. I like meeting people and get on well with them but have few close friends. I like to share my time with that special person but also appreciate our own time too. It can take time to fall in love but when I do, it's sincere, loyal and faithful.
I enjoy cooking. I can feed myself with fairly healthy fair...but I'm really not all that good...well, according to my two boys. I have lots of cook books and lots of enthusiasm but lacking the skills. I am willing to learn more.
I'm a frequent visitor to the gym, I'm still atoning for the slothiness of the past, I try to go most mornings and do Yoga a few time a week. I'm teaching myself the keyboard and also like playing the guitar, I've been playing for years and years and to the untrained ear I'm very average.
I like my job but love the weekend... a whole lot more.
And my two boys, they are the apple of my eye, they keep me young and show me how old I am, usually at the same time. They keep me grounded, teach me a lot about myself and how uncool I've become.
Basically I'm an allround good guy who's a great catch and is very humble and modest who is looking for a woman to shower with love and affection and the occasional foot massage ;)
At a glance
|Summary||Codex's details||Codex's ideal partner|
|Age||48 years old||38 - 52 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - West, VIC||within 50km of Wyndham Vale 3024|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Separated, Widowed, Single|
Yes, have children living at home
|Personality||Average||Private, Average, Very Private|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
What I'm looking for
I'm after someone who's DTE with a GSOH but then again aren't we all? I'm not really after a super social, life of the party, type of lady but someone who can hold a good conversation, who's flirty, cheeky and doesn't take herself too seriously but deserves to be treated with love and respect.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Love most music but lean more towards alternative bands like Radiohead, The XX, Atoms for Peace, Coldplay, Elbow. Not too keen on commercial radio.
- I can read but don't do a lot these days mostly on line newspapers and Reddit, so little time. :(
- Movies & TV
- Not a lot of TV. Usually when both the boys are home we watch a boys action film or comedy. Community, Arrested Development, Suits, that sort of stuff.
- Like the gym, try to workout 4 times a week. Watch the occational AFL games when the Saints are playing.
- Other Interests
- Love music, listening too and making. Play guitar, piano both very ordinarily. Then there's the endless house and garden chores...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Codex is online now.
- Get to know Codex safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 May '13