A friend once wrote me a poem for my birthday, it goes a little something like this...
She lives in a cottage not far from the sea
Where you must venture outside to poo and to pee
It looks like a shed, it's both hip & funky
Just like xxxx (me) who is also quite spunky
She has hair that is both dark anf curly
It suits her face which is strong, yet girlie
She is quite smart & does the quiz in the paper
Alternative music is also her caper
Well I no longer live in my cottage by the sea but the rest is pretty much the same...
At a glance
|Summary||Companion66's details||Companion66's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||40 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide, SA||within 75km of Adelaide 5000|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Someone I can talk to and feel relaxed with, someone who makes me laugh....sounds like a friend is what I'm after...and after that, who knows???
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I'm a triple j kinda girl but can't let go of my cold chisel youth...I love live music and am into songs that tell stories, this means artists like Paul Kelly, Mick Thomas and Nick Cave rank amongst my faves. My most recent CDs ( yep I still buy CDs ) include Florence n the Machine, Deep Sea Arcade.
- Hmm, ran out of room talking about music..... I'm a bit slacker when it comes to reading. I don't read anywhere near as much as I used to. Am currently re reading The Hobbit and its taking much longer than it should, lol.
- Movies & TV
- My fave movies include 12 Angry Men and the Great Escape, and am quite happy watching girlie movies. I tend to drift towards ABC when it comes to tv, and I'm allergic to shows like masterchef so they definitely don't appear anywhere on my tv!
- I'm not much of a sports person, I don't play any specific sport but have done. Football to me is one of those things that goes on in the background. I know it's there but don't get too involved. I actually watched some cricket the other week, it kept me entertained while painting skirting boards.
- Other Interests
- You've probably guessed from my earlier comment I'm not much of a cook, I can cook but cooking for one can be boring. I'm a Zumba tragic its my favourite form of exercise and I head to the gym a few times a week (there's one 3 doors up so I've no excuse). And of course I like being with friends
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Companion66 is online now.
- Get to know Companion66 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 May '13