Whatever you do just don't feed me anchovies....
During business hours you will hear me being addressed as the computer fairy as I magically make computer issues disappear.
When I'm not waving my magic wand in the office I'm ensuring that my passport is evenly represented by all continents.
You may not have heard of the latest trend in cooking, but I certainly have discovered the genius German invention the Thermomix. So now I find myself cooking up feasts fit for 40, only problem is my freezer is fast filling as I don't have an extra 39 peeps in the house.
Like any other high heel wearing girl, I have found myself crawling through mud and climbing over obstacles doing tough mudder, more often now I'll be throwing a hockey stick around on the weekend and icing the bruises afterwards, soon I plan getting ready to learn kite boarding as my new sport this summer - so watch out if your ever frequent St Kilda beach!
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
ComputerFairy's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||33 years old||30 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Someone who knows what they want and sets out to achieve it. They enjoy being social with both friends and family. Someone who likes an adventure and geting out and about.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love listening to music, anything that has a good beat to it or that I can sing a long too in the car and look like a dag!
- I like to read a book that can grab my attention. An inspiraing book that I did read was 'Between a rock and a hard place'. Had to skip the grusome part but was a great story of survival.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy a bit of trashy TV in my downtime. Also like to get out to see a flick when something good is on the big screen
- Love sport - both participating and watching it. Get to AFL games when I can throughout the year. Also happy to sit back and watch sporting events on the TV - male swimmers or surfers a real favourite...not sure why ;)
- Other Interests
- I like to go the gym and do other outdoor activities. Love to travel and visit areas of interest both abroad and locally.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if ComputerFairy is online now.
- Get to know ComputerFairy safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 May '13