TheMuttandI (was Crackers76)
"Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and focus on what could go right."
I pride myself as a loyal, honest easy going guy. Optimistic, cheeky and always having a laugh, with a positive outlook on life. I always try to see the funny side in any situation (even if it's just me) and always look forward to what the next day will bring.
My profession enables me to make decisions and handle most situations, which transfers into my home life in regards to the occasional foot in mouth syndrome. Its usually lighthearted, but my jokes can sometimes offend the unexpected ;) They generally make a fews eyes roll, but always bring out a giggle or two.
I am romantic and chivalrous by nature... you could say a little old fashioned (some values should never be forgotten). I thank my parents for raising me with a kind and respectful nature. I am never one to shy away from affection in public.
I've spent the last few years discovering who I am, and what I would like in my life. In that time, I have been enjoying independence with only my loyal dog as a housemate and now I wish to share my life with a woman willing to work together towards creating something great. I don't ask for much, just an individual with a positive outlook and the will to enjoy life with someone.
It would be nice to meet someone with similar outlooks in life. Someone that really wants a relationship and is willing to forgo their single ways to accommodate another person in their life. I am all for personal space but are looking for a relationship with open commitment, honesty and upfront values.
If you would like to know more, come and say hi. What have you got to lose?
At a glance
|Summary||TheMuttandI's details||TheMuttandI's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||35 - 40 yrs old|
|within 25km of Brisbane 4000|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||6'2/188 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
What I'm looking for
GSOH is a definite. A little cheeky sometimes. A positive direction with a plan for the future. Goal orientated, independent and just an all round positive outlook on life. Loves a nice dinner for two as much as a snuggle in front of the tv at home.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Anything with a good beat.
- I have been known to envelope myself in a good science fiction fantasy novel. Anything that takes me away from the daily routines.
- Movies & TV
- Usual boy movies. You may persuade me to the occasional rom com... ;p
- Wakeboarding, snowboarding, golfing. Love camping but don't do it nearly as often as i want to. 4wdriving.
- Other Interests
- Socialising with friends.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if TheMuttandI is online now.
- Get to know TheMuttandI safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Mar '14