Looking for that Smile that floors me.
I'm a very easy going guy just looking to find a girl to share and enjoy life with.
Sick of the nightclub scene but do like to get out to the odd concert - A Day on the Green concerts are a favourite.
I like to go out to restaurants and cook at home - love spicy thai food.
I like getting outdoors camping and hiking.
I have to stop using 'I like'. lol.
Weekends should be about relaxing be it lounging at home or exploring a new town. I'm not quite sure though if golf or landscaping on weekends fits into relaxing.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
Craig678's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||42 years old||37 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Northern District (eg. Shepparton), VIC (Bendigo)||within 50km of Bendigo 3550|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
I don't believe in searching for an ideal. I believe in finding a woman that I connect with whomever that may be. Hope to find someone who I can make smile and makes me smile. A good sense of humour and maybe a little cheeky.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Very varied tastes. Blues & Aussie Rock. Hate to admit but some classic 80's. Lately haved moved from Florence & the Machine to Ellie Goulding - awesome voice.
- Matthew Reilly - Army of Thieves. Think Indiana Jones on steroids.
- Movies & TV
- Well of course action movies and comedies and wont protest too much if you want to drag me to a romantic movie. I tend to flick channels a bi t(yes I admit it) but Big Bang Theory, Mrs Browns Boys and American Pickers are a few of my likes.
- Golf - play nowhere near enough to move up a level from what we class as a hacker.
- Other Interests
- Woodworking - Trying build my deck at the moment. Hiking - Climbing Cradle Mountain in Tassie was fantastic - excuse the unshaven look in the photo
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Craig678 is online now.
- Get to know Craig678 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 09 Jun '13