Another adventure on life's journey is about to begin....fancy coming along for the ride?
This is really hard..but here goes...
I'm passionate, creative, spontaneous & dependable, romantic & loyal. I love lazing in bed on a rainy day but if the suns up I'm out enjoying it. I treasure honesty & GENUINE people. I have a small close group of friends who I love dearly (they're the ones telling me I'm singing too loud in the car, the ones popping the next bottle of champagne).
I'm creative (art & crafts, decorating, mosaics),can be a little quiet until you get to know me but enjoy an adventure & LOVE learning new things. I paint (pictures, not walls!) & have recently picked my camera back up and am discovering the interesting parts of life you can capture through the lens.
I enjoy travel (my brother lives in NZ so been there quite a bit) but also enjoy grabbing a coffee and watching the world pass by, exploring markets & bookshops or escaping from the "big smoke" for a weekend away.
I try to keep active and outdoors when I can, play tennis (part exercise & part catch-up with the girls). You won't find me in the gym (which I know is good for me) as I prefer getting out in the sunshine for a walk/run in Cronulla.
I love to frock up for the races (how many girls don't !) but jeans on the couch with a glass of wine and a DVD is a great way to tune out after a busy week.
...and did I mention that I LOVE to cook...Is the old wive's tale about a way to a man's heart true??? and if you can cook - bonus!
I am looking for someone with their own interests and hobbies, who may introduce/include me in some of them but doesn't feel the need to convert me.
Enough about me, what about you?
At a glance
|Summary||CreativGirl's details||CreativGirl's ideal partner|
|Age||45 years old||38 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Sutherland, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Average||Average, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home|
|Personality||Social||Average, Private, Social, Very Private|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Not sure if I can describe my ideal. It really comes down to a connection which grows with each day...but I'm a bit of an old fashioned romantic at heart. I believe in honesty, so if you're brave enough to let me in & show me the real you I'll return your courage & show you the real me.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I have varied musical tastes. Am drawn to songs where the words say something (kind of like poetry) or the ones you can sing along to in the car (loud with the windows open) I'm sure you'd laugh at some of the CD's in my collection but I bet there's also a few in there that you'll want a copy of.
- Reading is such an escape! Books by Tim Winton (loved "Breath)", Paulo Coelho, Yann Martel, Brett Easton Ellis, Nick Hornby, Nick Earls, Hosseini's Kite Runner, Jasper Jones - love poetry & short stories by unknown writers....and of course the SMH to catch up with the world
- Movies & TV
- I'm not a huge TV watcher. I love to escape the everyday with a movie (should go more often...fancy joining me??) and enjoy almost any genre, except horror (unless I have a large box of popcorn to hide behind or someone to hold my hand)
- I'm not the biggest watcher of sports. I go along to a league match a few times a season (more for the social event than anything else) but still get caught up in the excitement of the game. I've flown a glider once & want to do more (not sure if that's a sport but it gets the heart going)
- Other Interests
- I think I'll leave that as a bit of a mystery (there needs to be some at the start don't you think?)...maybe we can share over a coffee??
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if CreativGirl is online now.
- Get to know CreativGirl safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 Jul '14