Burn after reading
Life has so much to explore and I'm looking for someone special to join me on my next great adventure.
Things I love? Food you can remember, wide-open spaces, down to earth people, addictive smiles, a sharp wit, road tripping, big romance, the country, Mexico, indulgence, good design, home-cooked breakfasts, loyalty, intelligent conversation, big weekends away, a well-told story . . .
I have a great job which I'm really committed to - I find professional passion very sexy, whatever your career. I love my family and want to find someone who is that way inclined too.
I'm told I'm fun, sociable, loyal, serious, creative, good company, lovely, relaxed, occasionally opinionated, annoyingly ageless ...
At a glance
|Summary||CreativeAdventure's details||CreativeAdventure's ideal partner|
|Age||39 years old||36 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 50km of Coogee 2034|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Separated, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, No strong beliefs, Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate, Some college, Diploma|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
I don't have a "type" which makes finding him a tad challenging - but a guy who knows who is and where he's going in life, makes me laugh and revels in witty banter, loves his family and hopefully likes mine, likes to keep fit but isn't obsessed, prefers women over girls but is young at heart.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I'm ecclectic to say the least but tend toward indy folk, funk and soul. City and Colour, First Aid Kit, Fleetwood Mac, Kate Bush, Led Zeppelin, Bon Iver, Joanna Newsome, Donnie Hathaway, Curtis Mayfield and Marcus Mumford. Just bought tix to Bobby Womack in May - will be a blast.
- I read a lot for my work so when it's not media-related I veer toward fiction - One hundred Years of Solitude, Catch 22, Scoop, Vernon God Little, Catcher in the Rye. Am partial to a design mag fix too.
- Movies & TV
- I prefer independent and arthouse over blockbusters - Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, The Apartment and Peter Seller's The Party top my list of films. As for TV - addicted to Game of Thrones and Mad ... nd all the fabulous stuff coming out of HBO.
- Most recently watched Sri Lanka versus New Zealand at the Galle International Cricket Ground. I'm not a cricket or sport fan per se but if it's live I'll give it a go.
- Other Interests
- I like to keep in shape so anything that keeps me active - walking, running, mooching about in my garden, snorkelling at Gordon's Bay. I'm determined to get back into yoga - though meditation is not my strongest point. I have been known to pick up a paintbrush or two. Roadtrips & camping make me :)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if CreativeAdventure is online now.
- Get to know CreativeAdventure safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: