How many words can I fit in here. Really, is that all? Okay, I'll try and keep this short so I don't run out of space. I'm a...
Hey, I'm originally from Melbourne and have been living in Sydney for the last 3 years. Before living here I spent 4 years traveling and working between Rome, New York and London.
I love exploring Sydney - finding new restaurants and bars which seem to pop up every second day. I work in Advertising as an Art Director (which is nothing like Mad Men, by the way) and produce music for myself when I find some spare time. I don't think I could go a day without listening to music - at the moment I've had The Black Keys, Tennis and Elvis on repeat.
Outside of work, I usually spend my time with friends - either outside when the weather's nice or (more often than not) out to dinner and drinks. I love checking out galleries when there's a new exhibition on that interests me, so far I'd have to say the White Rabbit gallery is my favourite.
I'd like to meet someone who is nice and down-to-earth.
Hopefully that sounds good to you, If not then you could try reading it in Morgan Freeman's voice.
At a glance
|Summary||CreativeDan's details||CreativeDan's ideal partner|
|Age||29 years old||20 - 30 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at most 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
Someone nice, caring and down to earth who is also looking for a long-term relationship.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I love so many different styles of music, but at the moment have been listening to The Black Keys, Flume, Tennis, Elvis (an oldie but a goldie), Nicolas Jaar and John Lee Hooker.
- I usually only find time to read a book when I'm on airplanes, but the last few books I read were Freakanomics and A Visit from the Goon Squad. I've been told Shantaram is awesome so I might try and read that soon.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch much TV, but I love Modern Family and 30 Rock. As for movies, it's hard to go past a good comedy - anything by Judd Apatow is usually great. All-time favourites would probably be Dazed and Confused, The 5th Element and Blazing Saddles.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if CreativeDan is online now.
- Get to know CreativeDan safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: