Are our paths meant to cross..........
You only have one life so make the most of everyday, that's my view on life. I try to focus on the future and not dwell on the past. I love both eating out at nice restaurants as well as camping out under the stars & toasting marshmallows on the open fire. I love nothing better than a great wine, good conversation & catching up with friends. I am easy going and enjoy the outdoors and beach lifestyle. I have a very busy and active lifestyle with two kids but definitely have free time to meet new people and enjoy new experiences. Hopefully to meet that special person we are all looking for.
At a glance
|Summary||Crossingpaths2's details||Crossingpaths2's ideal partner|
|Age||39 years old||34 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW (Northern Beaches)||within 25km of Manly 2095|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone that is genuine, honest and enjoys the beach lifestyle. Someone who can laugh and make me smile. Who is responsible, communicates well & is happy with where they are at in their life. And if you are a little playful then all the better.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I enjoy any type of music except ....Country, Heavy Metal & Opera
- John Grisham is a favourite. I have read just about every book he has written. Enjoyed reading Marching Powder and Wolf of Wall Street, both interesting reading! I also love nothing better than a coffee and the Sunday paper.
- Movies & TV
- TV - enjoy watching Californication, Revenge, and The Good Wife. Also have an interest in anything to do with science. Movies wise I'll watch just about anything except not so keen on sci-fi, although in saying that with the right movie partner and if you share your popcorn I could be persuaded!
- Open to most sports except not keen on Cricket. I enjoy Power Walking a few times a week, going to the Gym, Tennis, Yoga, Pilates.
- Other Interests
- I spend alot of time at the beach in summer, Love the outdoors and camping and of course going 5 star on those special occasions. Enjoy going for coffee and catching up with friends. Dinners, Drinks, BBQs anything social. Am loving the new smaller wine bars opening up.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Crossingpaths2 is online now.
- Get to know Crossingpaths2 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 May '13