Are our paths meant to cross..........
We meet so many people on our journey and cross so many people's paths that hopefully, one day, we meet that one person that makes us stop and maybe change our direction.
I love the outdoors and keeping active. Family and friendships are a big part of my life. I love to entertain at home or head out for dinner and have a few drinks. I live walking distance to the beach so it is a big part of my life. Am happy to go camping or 5 star. Love to dress up but jeans and tshirt works too.
Am hoping to find that special person to share what lays ahead in life.
At a glance
|Summary||Crossingpaths2's details||Crossingpaths2's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||35 - 46 yrs old|
Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW
|Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone that is honest, genuine & happy with where they are at in their life. Someone who is over any ex-partners and ready to move forward with their journey. Lets catch up over a wine :)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I listen to any type of music except ....Country, Heavy Metal & Opera
- John Grisham is a favourite. Enjoyed reading Marching Powder and Wolf of Wall Street, both interesting reading! Peoples life stories always fascinate me along with the struggles they have faced. Makes you realise life is pretty good in your own backyard.
- Movies & TV
- TV - enjoy watching Californication, Revenge, and The Good Wife. Also have an interest in anything to do with science. Movies wise I'll watch just about anything except not so keen on sci-fi, although in saying that with the right movie partner and if you share your popcorn I could be persuaded!
- Open to most sports except not keen on Cricket. I enjoy Power Walking a few times a week, going to the Gym, Tennis, Yoga, Bike riding, Pilates.
- Other Interests
- Architecture , Design, Theatre, Long brunches, trying out new restaurants and catching up with friends over a drink. A night on the couch with a DVD and great company always works too!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Crossingpaths2 is online now.
- Get to know Crossingpaths2 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: