Looking for company for cruise holidays
I am a fun person with a good sense of humour. My idea is to find a friend or friends male or female to accompany me on cruise holidays. I have friends but they either don't like cruising or are married or can't afford or get time off work to go. Of course we would need to see if we were compatible and our personalities were similar with meetings socialy. If this sounds interesting to you please contact me, friendships can sometimes be more valuable than relationships.
At a glance
|Summary||Cruisebuddy's details||Cruisebuddy's ideal partner|
|Age||59 years old||45 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - West, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
What I'm looking for
I am here to look for company and cheaper costs (twin share is cheaper than single room) for the purpose of cruising. Although it is quite easy to make friends on cruise holidays it is also not guaranteed. I don't care what you look like, but you must have a good sense of humour and be a fun person.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Cruisebuddy is online now.
- Get to know Cruisebuddy safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 26 Aug '13