Fun, laughs, happiness and maybe...just maybe, love - Interested?
My friends describe me as: beautiful, fun loving, funny, honest, open, supportive, and a little bit cheeky. I think of my friends and family as my number one fans (and I, theirs) so naturally they are very important to me. I like to spend time with them whenever I can.
I like to travel, see new places, sample the local food and learn new languages and customs. I recently spent almost 6 months backpacking in South America - an experience I would highly recommend to anyone. I am heading to India soon and there are still so many places to go!
I like to check out new restaurants, cafes and bars. I promise I do not take photos of everything I eat. However, anything interesting and/ or different does win bonus points with me. So what is the craziest thing that I have eaten? You will have to ask me that in person.
I like my music and I am trying to embrace the growing sense of culture in Sydney. I still have the bruises from being crushed in a mosh pit but why do you need air when you can see the best band ever. :) I am always up for a laugh so I would to check out the comedy/ theatre scene soon.
Reading and TV is a good way to pass the time for me. If you have a favourite book or TV show, let me know. I think every book I have read in the last year has now been made into a movie but I am not deterred! ;)
If any of this strikes a chord with you, get in contact.
At a glance
|Summary||CuriousEve1's details||CuriousEve1's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||28 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 10km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'1/154 cm||at least 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
What I'm looking for
Putting it simply, I am looking for a well balanced, dynamic and kind person who is interested in having a long term relationship.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Male or Female, for friendship
- Eclectic, always on the look out for a new/ emerging artist, I have done everything from partying at raves to handing over the binoculars at the opera
- Fiction - thrillers, drama (anything that keeps the heart racing), Non-fiction - behavioural (human behaviour/ anomalies fascinate me)
- Movies & TV
- Movies - I like action and drama - Bond (no, Sean Connery is not my favourite Bond actor), Lord of the Rings (and I am sure to add The Hobbit to my list soon), Gattaca (my all time favourite movie) TV - I admit I enjoy a bit of fluff but I have decided to follow The Walking Dead and Dexter
- Bikram yoga, Scuba diving, Sailing, I would like to learn how to surf (but just so you know, I am a goofy footer). My friends also think I should give in to the latest dodge ball craze :)
- Other Interests
- I love travellling. I am heading to India in February. My last great adventure was backpacking in South America for almost 6 months. I am rediscovering Sydney so I am always on the hunt for great restaurants, bars and places to be.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if CuriousEve1 is online now.
- Get to know CuriousEve1 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Aug '13