"I would rather attempt to do something great and fail, than attempt to do nothing and succeed."
Hi there, thanks for having a look. Well, for starters, I love to get out and try new things, this being one of them. Currently love to Skydive. just waiting for the clouds to clear up a bit. Swimming, both pool and ocean, the usual gym stuff, running, am keen to run a marathon after running a couple of Halfs in the last few years.
Love to get out on the weekend and get some fresh air, either at the beach, or on the road. Although am partial to a sleep in on a Sunday.
Love coffee, not your usual caramel chai late that everybody else seems to be drinking, but something a little stronger...
I Have been to Uni and worked in a Casino, and would love to do some more travelling. Greek Islands and Italy in the last couple of years, North America recently next maybe Hawaii or skiing in Europe, not that I'm a good skier either.
Oh and I have to warn you that I can be sarcastic at times/or should I say have a good Australian sense of humour, not that I can remember any jokes though...?
Thanks for having a look, and i'm looking forward to hearing from you.
At a glance
|Summary||CuteSydneyGuy7's details||CuteSydneyGuy7's ideal partner|
|Age||38 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sutherland, NSW||Within 50km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Looking for an Intelligent, Confident, fun loving girl who is fun to be with and will laugh at my silly jokes, or pretend to. Obviously there needs to be some physical attraction, and someone who doesn't get easily offended by the odd sarcastic comment.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Anything from top 40, to classical and dance when I'm in the gym. Powderfinger, Foo Fighters and Hilltop Hoods to name a few? Hamish and Andy, those guys crack me up.
- The odd book, love the newspapers on the weekend. Some books I can really get into, others may take me a year or so.
- Movies & TV
- Comedies, action, drama, I may be persuaded to see the odd chick flick/romcom, looking forward to Anchorman 2. Bond films, Modern Family,
- Ocean swims, mountain biking, city to surf and half marathon in May, wow I had better start training. Freediving and the odd game of AFL. Love watching big events like the Dakar and Le Tour, just need to find a way to see it in the flesh.
- Other Interests
- Skydiving, how about base jumping with a wing suit...! Just kidding about that, I think it is illegal anyway. Keen on learning to fly, need some more $$$$, so any donations greatly accepted. Property, and just need a way to build a perpetual motion machine, and I'll be set for life...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if CuteSydneyGuy7 is online now.
- Get to know CuteSydneyGuy7 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 Dec '14