Work hard,play hard.
Around new circles and people I can be somewhat reserved but after a little bit of getting to know each other, I warm up quickly and feel confident and enjoy socializing and fun times! If you quizzed my long time friends, I reckon they'd describe me as a warm, social and easygoing guy who loves his mates, extended family and the Adelaide Crows!
Having a few drinks and kicking back with friends and family winds me down after a busy week at work, hitting a pub or bar here or there, but backyards, patios and BBQs feature more.
I like to surround myself with positive, genuine people, who are giving it a go... whatever 'it' is to them.
At a glance
|Summary||D1979's details||D1979's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide, SA||within 25km of Adelaide 5000|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Transport / Logistics / Warehousing|
What I'm looking for
Someone who, like me, values their family and friendships highly, is down to earth with a fun-loving way about them, and who is happy to take charge sometimes and go with the flow others... Someone who every time i think of i get goosebumps and vise verse. A
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Like all music except for the heavier stuff. Always find a way to get some triple j in to my day just to hear some of the new stuff going around but will always have time for the old classics. Fav new stuff at the moment is alt-J and The Rubens. Fav older stuff Crowded House and Nick Cave
- Read the paper every day but last novel i read was Life of Pi (which i can highly recommend). Haven't read as much since i have been on afternoon shift but if i still get given books for presents by my family because i really did love it. Got latest Ben Elton (Two Brothers) for xmas and have started
- Movies & TV
- Will watch any movie as long as it makes you think a bit. Not some mindless shoot em up action or (too) low brow romantic comedy. Love a good TV series such as The West Wing, The Wire or The Newsroom (can highly recommend all). Reality TV does my head in but i do get sucked in occasionally by finals
- Played indoor soccer for a bit of fitness for years (I'm no good) but gave it up when i went on arvos a few years back.Love a kick of the footy, back yard game of cricket or soccer with the mates or the younger cousins at the family dos or with the mates.AFL is my real passion-Head to the crows oft.
- Other Interests
- family and friends, eating out, hosting, AFL, socializing, Going Out, Music, Sports, Travel
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if D1979 is online now.
- Get to know D1979 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 12 May '13